More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bobbobbobthethir bobbobbobthethir

Where to now?

SPOILERS and STUFF

Hey! Turn away if you're a reader and not planning to contribute, cause this page contains SPOILERS!! Yeah.. that's right.

NOTE TO PEOPLE WHO WANT SOME CHEAT STUFF-

I'm designing the Avengers-Ms. Marvel- Public path to be one of just a giant sex scene, fluff fluff fluff!

The Xmen-Jean Grey storyline is the one I put the most effort into, the rest I'm not going to develop as fully. I'm hoping that people will add to these other threads and bring their own direction and sense to the story, while still keeping true to the guidelines below.

EDIT---> I don't really like the direction it's taken, so someone can feel free to pick up where it's left off. I'm starting up a new "primary" sequence of events.

Anyways, if you're still here, I'm assuming you're going to contribute to this story in some meaningful manner.

Basically, here's more of the premise not on the first page-

  1. If you have sex with a woman, you are to her immediately afterwards, as your powers are stripped from you for several minutes to several hours depending on how many times you take her.

  2. However, that doesn't mean you stop having sex. Far from it. It's too pleasurable. Your just going to have to work around that somehow.

  3. If you're going to add BDSM or something like that, please build it off on one of the minor characters that are left open for people to do whatever they want with. Please keep homosexual stuff to a minimum- it shouldn't be the focus of the story, but I'm not gonna say that it's prohibited.

  4. Don't actually make Lucius/Apotheosis way overpowered. I can see how it would be appealing to some people, but I guess for the sake of plot tension (ha.. what plot), please don't make him able to do absolutely anything. ie, no FTL travel, mind control, splitting yourself into two etc.

  5. You CAN die. In fact, you should die quite a bit. If you do something absolutely outrageous, it's probably that you won't get away without at least SOME consequence.

  6. Have fun and thanks!

More info

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)