More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Rybka Twins

The Rybka Twins are dancers and acrobats on YouTube who were also featured on the collaborative twin channel Squared. Their first videos to surpass 10 millions views each were both part of a " Yoga Challenge" that they did against their sisters.

Trivia :

The twins YouTube channel hit the 1 million subscriber milestone, and surpassed the 100 million total view mark in September of 2017. They now have over 6 million subscribers. They auditioned for Australia's Got Talent in 2013.

Sam :

Sam is an Acrobat athlete who competed alongside her twin sister Teagan on Australia's Got Talent in 2013. They performed a contortionist act on the competition show and made it to the semi finals.

Before Fame :

She was brought up training at the Debra McCulloch Dance Academy.

Trivia :

She and her sister have a YouTube channel called The Rybka Twins which has more than 6 million subscribers. She also has more than 1.1 million followers on Instagram.

Family Life :

She and her twin sister are from Perth, Australia. She started dating Zac Spencer in 2017; but they broke up in mid 2018.

Associated With :

She competed on Australia's Got Talent season seven, the first hosted by Julia Morris. The band Uncle Jed ultimately won the competition.

Teagan :

Teagan is an acrobat athlete who competed alongside her twin sister Sam on Australia's Got Talent in 2013. They performed a contortionist act on the competition show.

Before Fame :

She was brought up training at the Debra McCulloch Dance Academy.

Trivia :

She and Sam had a video published to YouTube called "Rybka Twins - Dancers Leggo!" which accumulated more than two million views.

Family Life :

She and her twin sister are from Perth, Australia.

Associated With :

She performed in front of Kyle Sandilands on Australia's Got Talent.

Where are The Rybka Twins when they become naked and how does it happen? Also, do both twins experience unexpected nudity at the same time? Or is it just one of them? If so which one? Is it Sam or is it Teagan?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)