More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Phoenixdown1 Phoenixdown1

Continue to Chapter one.

Ryan Holmes

Ryan was in his mid twenties, after spending the last four years studying for his degree was content with his current situation. Their grandmother had been sick for the last few years, the time had come.

The house was quiet, thirty minutes south of Melbourne in Mordialic, he'd just printed out the forms from the attorney, the amount of money rhey were about to receive was more that anyone needs.

He could hide this from from her, he was worries Brie would fall down a very big hole when she get's her hands on the sum.

Also on his mind was his inevitable move to France. He worried that she Can't take care of herself.

Just then a facebook message comes through on his phone, it read Malee Aronnde, a picturr of a young asian lady came up, very pretty and obviously in good wealth. The line set him back "we need to talk, I know thi.."

He opens the text on his phone

"This may come a suprise but my father is John Holmes"

Ryans heart skipped a beat, why would this lady be sending me this?

"How do you know my dad?"

The faint familiar swoosh sound of a text received.

"Dad was not a saint Ryan, why do you think he spent so much time in Bangkok, he had a whole different life here" Ryan was in shock, mobile falling onto the table, his hands stiff.

He sat there for a while, he didn't know how to reply. Lifting up his glasses to wipe the gunk from his eyelids. He looked at the clock, eleven thirty and still no sister.

He was stressed, he needed a release, he's had a porn addiction for many years now, no time, no place was safe. He'd created a fetish for pushing the boundaries. The risk of his sister coming home when he's jerking off was to much to refuse.

His porn addiction was so out of control he had bookmarked his favourite videos.

It wasn't that Ryan could not hook up, he's good enough looking, over six foot, slender, looked the normal Joe.

He has no problem getting up. He'd just think of Brie. Since he can remember hes been oddly attracted to his step sister. The thought of her naked alone makes him hard.

His cock now firmly in his hands, many years of practice follows suit. You can here the smacking of his balls. Transfixed on his phone, it didn't take him long, shooting jizz, the release was what he needed.

Continue to chapter 2

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)