More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mshiner mshiner

Pick a story

Russ and Ann sparking their sex life

My wife and I have been married for about 8 years now. Our sex life has been up and down. Its good for short periods of time and the we go back to simply not having sex for a while, followed by months of occasional sex. I’d say we have good sex about five times a year.

It wasn’t anyone’s fault, things were just getting stale. So one thing led to another and we had an argument about it. It kind of ended with a big shoulder shrug because neither of us knew how to fix it.

I came home from work the next day and Ann was on the couch. She was smiling and she was at the edge of her seat.

“I wanna show you something!” She said excitedly. She held out her hand and had a pink pill and a blue pill.

“Whats that?”

“They’re called exchange pills. I take the blue one and you take the pink one.”

“What do they do?” I responded as she shoved the pink pill in my mouth. I swallowed the pill, figuring it was some kind of recreational . I’m not into that kind of thing but I’m not totally against it either. Ann quickly swallowed her own pill.

Suddenly I noticed her breasts disappeared into her chest, her wide hips narrowed and her facial features were changing. Her hair also receeded into her head. A beard began to grow as well. She was me.

“What’s going on? What are you me?”

“Why are you me?” She responded. I was so dumbfounded by what was happening to her that I didn’t notice my own changes.

I suddenly had large breasts and long blonde hair. My tattoos had changed into her tattoos. All my body hair was gone. In shock, I pulled my shirt up to inspect my new frame. Everything was the same, right down to her pierced pink nipples. I pulled down my pants and boxers to find that I no longer had my cock, but a perfect landing strip, just over an inch wide, leading right to my now moistening pussy. Her pussy. Now my pussy.

I was her. She was me. This was weird.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)