More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by HenryKajitani HenryKajitani

What does Anna do? Hide? Make a run for it? Get creative?

Run for it!

No time to think, Anna sprinted for the other side of the park without any regard for anyone that might be in it. A jogger and a couple of people walking by the playground equipment certainly caught an eyeful as she ran by. Breasts bouncing and red faced, Anna made it to the other side of the park and began to climb the fence. She couldn't cover herself at all while climbing and caught eye contact with her chasers as she hopped down on the other side.

With reconfirmation of their target, the students ran full speed towards the fence. Anna pushed through a hedge into someone's back yard and ran for the fence gate. Opening the gate and running to the other side, she felt a trickle on her thigh. Was she enjoying this? Certainly not. All Anna could think of by this point was evading the students chasing her. Who knows what they would do if they caught her?

Anna ran tripped as she ran through the front yard to the sidewalk. Her shoes were caught in a patch of mud. Without time to pull them out, she tossed her socks off too. Socks will only slow her down. Now Anna really was completely naked, not a scrap of clothing.

She ran down the sidewalk barefoot, barely avoiding a car by leaping behind a bush before resuming her run. The students behind her were getting quite the look at her but as she ran down the long neighborhood roads. Surely they would tire out. Anna panted as she ran, she was running out of stamina. Her house was close.

Anna remembered though, the command was to stop by Bella's house to get her phone before returning home. Would she be able to escape her chasers though? What if someone else answers the door?

Should Anna complete the lessson and go to Bella's house or make a run for her own house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)