More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Which servant is summoned?

Rules

Rules:

This story is set in the Fate/stay night universe. It is the 5th Holy Grail war, but if you'd like to take elements from Fate/Hallow Axtraxia or Fate/Zero (like Bazett, Alexander the Great, or Saber Alter), go for it. You may even mix/match like Rabbitjack's story line and Bazett / Archer Hercules.

Update: I've now watched Fate/Apocrypha so those servants are allowed now too. Heloooo Mordred!

Servants: please stick to the servants defined in the anime series (above) and in the servant card chapter. No OC servants are allowed, I'd like for folks to follow the story and setting. There are plenty to choose from! You can even choose to be Tohsaka to be the protagonist AND win the Grail if you want!

All characters in the story are 18+ per CHOYA guidelines. Illya von Einzbern is an exception for me as I can't see writing her other than what she is. If you would like to write a scene with Illya, please clearly state her body has aged to over 18 years old. Anyone else is fair game. Tohsaka, saber, rider, Sakura, taiga... all over 18 and fair game for writing.

No male on male, (sorry Shirou x Archer fans).

Please try your best to stay close to the /fighting guidelines of CHOYA but I do understand that this is a Holy Grail War.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)