More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Rules on boundaries.

Josh stared at his phone, partially in bewilderment, partially in an entertained inability to look away. What obsessive hermit's bedroom did this app walk out of?

This... and this... and oh, mackerel, that! This wasn't all PG -- or PC for that matter.

Another swipe.

'Rules of the World' app. He resisted scoffing. Didn't ring any bells in his chapel.

His eyes fell on a random line, and then another.

  • Kissing is primarily an intimate display of physical affection.
  • Feeling up a woman's body is primarily an intimate display of physical affection, after kissing, and before sexual stimulation.
  • Sexual intercourse and stimulation, outside of the purposes of prostitution, is the most intimate form of physical affection.
  • In western culture, simple handshakes are appropriate gestures of acknowledgement between acquaintances and considered the most formal physical gesture for such interactions.
  • In western culture, hugs are appropriate gestures of acknowledgement between friends and considered more informal.

Blink, went aforementioned eyes.

I dunno, Josh recalled his 7-year-old days, dramatically looking up as if at a stray cloud. My Italian auntie twice removed had her lipstick on everybody she could get her hands on.

Then seriously, he thought.

Notions of what was formal and informal, intimate and non-intimate. In his younger years, he and his friends would always talk about getting to "home base" with a girl, which he was told was akin to a pyramid. Hard to get to, but easy to fall out of with a single mis-step. It used to evoke something in him; the fact that relationships of every kind were tied to this trudge of a dynamic.

Being the hormonal juvenile he was then, he clearly knew where his priorities lay. 'Clearly', everything was backwards.

So, what if some of that could actually be reversed, or something? Straightened, rather. That's right -- get some of those bases where they belonged!

He looked back to the phone. Fantasies never killed anybody.

Where to start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)