More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What rule does he change first? What happens?

Rules on IQ

You easily find your target rule. This rule is about the IQ levels of different people, and right now it says everyone gets the same unless they have a mental condition. You are going to change that.

Quickly, you type in your desired changes to this rule, which will be based on a few factors.

"Women naturally have a lower IQ than men. Women have an average IQ of 85. However, it is divided by hair color. Blondes have the lowest IQ, followed by redheads, then black haired, and brunettes are the smartest. Looks also affect IQ, with the hottest women having lower average scores"

You smirk as you finish changing the rule, making women dumber based on their hair color. Of course, there may be some outliers, but you set up a basic structure where blondes are the dumbest and brunettes the smartest, with a certain someone in mind. And now you did this, it's time to pay her a visit.

Walking over to her place, the changes are somewhat apparent, especially the amount of women that now act more like airheads, especially hot blondes. You guess the change might eventually lead to a change in hierarchy, making women seem less equal to men, and thus lead to changes in the way they are treated, but that is in the future. Right now, you have 'friend' to visit, and you've arrived at her house.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)