More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Ruby Hale (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.)

"I'm the Destroyer of Worlds."

―Ruby Hale to Hale.

Ruby Hale was the daughter of General Hale who had been genetically engineered by HYDRA's leader Daniel Whitehall as he had hoped to create the perfect leader for the organization.

Ruby's own lifelong obsession with becoming infused with their Gravitonium by using the Particle Infusion Chamber with Project Destroyer of Worlds led to her to pushing her body to physical perfection in order to gain the approval of her mother.

When nothing Ruby did was seemingly good enough, she had then developed a hatred for Quake, whom she viewed as her competitor and the one she needed to destroy to be seen as good enough.

Ruby's frustration eventually led her to join sides with Werner von Strucker to betray her mother and steal the Gravitonium for herself.

However, upon being infused with the Gravitonium, Ruby's body had reacted violently, giving her power while causing her incredible pain. Ruby's rampage was stopped when Yo-Yo Rodriguez killed her in for Ruby previously slicing off both of her arms during an ambush.

Personality :

"My mother, she's a tyrant. Keeps me locked up here, makes me do things that I don't wanna do."

―Ruby Hale to Werner von Strucker.

Engineered and indoctrinated in HYDRA's legacy Ruby has never lived an ordinary life. Her training to undergo Project Destroyer of Worlds and ascend into HYDRA's leadership has molded her into a disturbing individual.

Ruby presents herself to her foes and allies alike as a cold, ruthless, sadistic, cunning and unpredictable . It is with the aforementioned traits that she is able to carry out inhumane acts with little to no remorse such as torturing Glenn Talbot and maiming Yo-Yo Rodriguez.

She has very little respect for authority figures of any allegiance, including her own mother and will actively disobey orders in order to further her own goals even if it jeopardizes the mission at hand.

She is also a skilled manipulator and employs a variety of sociopathic plays to bend people to her will. It is not below her to employ seduction and intimacy when trying to gain a person's allegiance as was the case with Werner von Strucker.

Although, she did develop a genuine romantic relationship with him and became severely distraught when her newly formed powers caused his rather gruesome .

Her stunted social capacities have led her to often copy the behaviors of others in order to express her own feelings, such as mimicking Jemma Simmons' and Leo Fitz's acts of intimacy with her own significant other.

Ruby also has a deep and disturbing obsession with Inhuman S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Daisy Johnson which is rooted in intense jealousy of her.

Created by HYDRA to undergo Project Destroyer of Worlds, Ruby was raised believing that it was her birthright to ascend as one of HYDRA's leaders and trained tirelessly to prove herself.

However, her HYDRA superiors, including her own mother found her to be too emotionally unstable and ill-equipped.

Hale, in need of a viable candidate in face of the Confederacy, found Daisy Johnson a more appropriate candidate for the project than Ruby, thus sparking the beginning of her obsession.

Her desire to best Johnson is so consuming that she had willingly crippled HYDRA's plans to capture S.H.I.E.L.D. at the St. Louis Aerospace Facility when she learned Johnson was not present.

Ruby's intelligent and self-oriented nature has led her to clash severely with authority.

During her time at the HYDRA Preparatory Academy, she refused to kill her companion dog despite it being an important traditional component of her graduation right, viewing it as archaic and unnecessary.

She also clashes with her mother when it comes to the leadership of HYDRA, by believing it is time for her to take control and plots to overthrow her mother's authority within the organization.

Her strong belief in herself has also allowed her to be more accepting of impossible realities should she believe herself to be involved, such as when Coulson informed Hale of his trip to and from 2091 and the destruction of Earth.

Ruby also demonstrates a lack of impulse control and inhibition, leading her to make rash and ill-plotted decisions to accomplish her goals, such as continuing to pursue undergoing Project Destroyer of Worlds despite seeing how unstable Carl Creel became after absorbing the Gravitonium.

Despite presenting herself as a detached killer, Ruby has a rather emotionally aspect to her personality.

She has a tendency to form strong emotional bonds with the things and people closest to her with the most obvious being her mother.

Despite their numerous disagreements, Ruby considers her mother her greatest weakness and will do anything to make her proud, regardless of how unwarranted or dangerous it may be.

She also formed a strong intimate relationship with Werner von Strucker and relied on him as an emotional crutch and later became extremely distraught after causing his .

After absorbing only 8% of HYDRA's Gravitonium mass, Ruby's psychological state quickly deteriorated as she had also absorbed the warring partial consciousnesses of both Dr. Franklin Hall and Ian Quinn.

During this period, Ruby mostly lost her composure, becoming increasingly unhinged as the partial consciousnesses she absorbed occasionally took over her.

Her behavior also appeared to have regressed into that of a frightened child, simultaneously begging for and rejecting the help and comfort of others.

Powers and Abilities :

Powers :

  1. Gravity Manipulation: After being infused with eight percent of the Gravitonium mass in HYDRA's possession, Ruby gained the power to control gravity. She was able to levitate, throw tables, hold Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons to the wall high above the ground, Daisy Johnson, and even accidentally crush the head of Werner von Strucker, all without physical contact. Due to the short period in which she possessed the powers, she barely had a hold of it and accidentally murdered Strucker as a result whilst also causing random destruction. Upon her the Gravitonium infused in her cells was violently expelled in a massive explosion.

Abilities :

"I've worked myself to the bone, trained my whole life to become this. And I'm so close."

―Ruby Hale to Werner von Strucker.

  1. Expert Martial Artist: Ruby possessed high levels of combat skill, shown to have taken down two HYDRA students at once during a training match. She was able to temporarily overpower Carl Creel, an enhanced individual. Ruby was also able to defend herself against trained S.H.I.E.L.D. agent Daisy Johnson, but Johnson was able to outmatch her due to her Inhuman powers.
  2. Chakram Mastery: As her mother's assassin, Ruby was able to wield her Ring Blades with skill, predicting where Yo-Yo Rodriguez would be while using her speed, effectively cutting off her arms with precision. She was also able to use her Ring Blades for close-quarters combat, such as when she fought Daisy Johnson.
  3. Manipulator: Ruby possessed a calculative mind which she demonstrated when she was able to persuade Werner von Strucker to join her by simply telling him the truth of her mother's orders to her.

Equipment :

Weapons :

  1. Ring Blades: Ruby used her vibranium chakram blade to slice off Yo-Yo Rodriguez's arms, and used this weapon in her fight against Carl Creel and Daisy Johnson. Although she has a collection of these blades stored in a cache in her room, she seems to prefer only using one.

Other :

  1. Combat Armor: Ruby wears a black armor that includes a hood and a mask that conceals her identity.
  2. Gravitonium: Thanks to Werner von Strucker's assistance, Ruby was infused with a small quantity of Gravitonium, which provided her gravity manipulation abilities. However, she did not have the time to learn how to master these newfound powers as she was murdered by Yo-Yo Rodriguez. Upon her , the Gravitonium in Ruby's body released a powerful outburst.
  3. Phase Harmonic Teleportation Device: Ruby used the teleportation device in HYDRA's possession to chase Phil Coulson and Glenn Talbot when they escaped from the HYDRA Preparatory Academy.
  4. Particle Infusion Chamber: Ruby Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons to repair a particle infusion chamber designed by Daniel Whitehall so that she could use it to be infused with Gravitonium and gain superhuman abilities. However, when Ruby entered the chamber, the process turned out to be incredibly painful for her. In the end, Ruby was infused with only 8% of all the Gravitonium available.

Facilities :

  1. HYDRA Preparatory Academy: Like her mother, Ruby studied at the HYDRA Preparatory Academy. Due to the fall of HYDRA, the Academy was turned into Hale's base of operations and Ruby remained at the Academy to carry missions ordered by her mother, residing in a sealed room in the Academy. Ruby was occasionally allowed to walk freely throughout the corridors of the Academy to draw the attention of her mother's captives, namely Glenn Talbot, Werner von Strucker and Phil Coulson. Ruby eventually left the Academy in an attempt to become the Destroyer of Worlds, locking up her mother in her bedroom.
  2. HYDRA Herefordshire Facility: Both Ruby and von Strucker stormed the HYDRA Herefordshire Facility in order to retrieve the Particle Infusion Chamber. They found Leo Fitz and Jemma Simmons and them to repair the damaged equipment, threatening to kill them should they refuse. However, Ruby's infusion with Gravitonium went wrong and she became insane due to voices she heard in her head. Eventually, Ruby met her in this facility when Yo-Yo Rodriguez murders her with her own Ring Blades.

How does Ruby end up naked?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)