More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Rosanna Pansino

Rosanna Pansino (born Rosanna Reardon) is an American baker, actress, author, and YouTube personality. She is most known for the cooking series Nerdy Nummies, one of the most well-known baking shows on YouTube. She also starred as Violet in the animated YouTube series Broken Quest and as The Jet Setter in the YouTube series Escape the Night. She has Italian, Croatian, German, and Irish ancestry.

Career :

Acting :

Pansino initially wanted to pursue a career as an actress. She appeared in small roles on episodes of Parks and Recreation and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation. She was a contestant on Season 2 of VH1's Scream Queens (2008), a reality series in which the prize was a role in one of the Saw films. She ended in 9th place. She also starred as Violet in the animated YouTube series Broken Quest. In 2016, she guest starred in the Disney Channel series Bizaardvark, as herself. She also made a cameo in the music video for "Dessert" by Dawin ft Silento. She began YouTube part-time to get comfortable in front of a camera, but, eventually, she had to choose one—either acting or YouTube. In 2018, she starred in the third season of YouTube Red's Escape the Night as The Jet Setter.

YouTube :

Pansino has stated that her interest in cooking was inspired by her grandmother. She began her YouTube channel after she was encouraged by a few of her professional YouTuber friends. She started making videos to get more comfortable in front of a camera.[ Her baking show started after she filmed the process of making themed treats at a party and gained momentum as her viewers began to enjoy it and started to request more. Because she had never seen a nerdy baking show on television or the Internet, Pansino decided to create the Nerdy Nummies series. As of August 2018, Rosanna's channel has over 2 billion views and has over 10 million subscribers, with an average of 75 million views per month.

Nerdy Nummies :

Nerdy Nummies is Pansino's YouTube baking show. Each episode is a tutorial on how to make a nerd-themed baked good. The show has featured popular YouTube personalities such as Michelle Phan, Bethany Mota, Lindsey Stirling, Grace Helbig, Rhett and Link from Good Mythical Morning, Smosh, Hannah Hart, Cassey Ho, iJustine, Jordan Maron (CaptainSparklez), Colleen Ballinger, Markiplier, MatPat, Kaelem, Alx James, Random Encounters, Lilly Singh, Phil Lester, Dan Howell, Strawburry17, Joey Graceffa, Shane Dawson, Jimmy Wong, Freddie Wong, ParkerGames, Jacksepticeye, Miss Piggy and Swedish Chef from Muppets Most Wanted, Cookie Monster from Sesame Street, video game creator Shigeru Miyamoto, astrophysicist Neil DeGrasse Tyson, movie actress Madison Iseman and YouTube scientist Grant Thompson. Nerdy Nummies mostly features baking creations resembling characters and objects from video games, television shows, anime/manga, books, and films.

Pansino also wrote The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook, which was released on November 3, 2015. The book includes selected recipes previously featured on Nerdy Nummies. However, some previously featured recipes have been remastered, and two-thirds of the book consists of new recipes that have never been featured on the show. The book is divided into six chapters and has template barcodes and step-by-step pictures to guide certain recipes.

Where is Rosanna when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)