More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushingvice crushingvice

What should you do next?

Roommates return home early...

Your ears perk up as you hear the front door open and hear the riotous laughter of your roommates coming up the stairs through your open bedroom door. You slam the box closed and quickly shove it under the bed as you hear one of your roommates calling your name,

“Alex! You home bro?”

Just as you start to answer him you remember your situation and your nudity. You quickly close your bedroom door and grab your bathroom from the back of your computer chair, putting it on and tying the belt in a loose knot, not realizing how much of you statuesque anatomy is revealed by the constantly opening and closing front of your robe. You hear your roommates coming up the stairs, their heavy steps causing the tired old stairs to groan in protest as their muscular frames stomped up them. You mentally curse; your roommates were big rugby players and were supposed to be at a tournament the college was hosting all day, what were they doing back already?

“ALEX!” Jason, one of your roommates yells your name at the top of his lungs as he twists the knob on your door and with chagrin you realize you failed to lock it. The golden knob twists and suddenly the door swings wide open, a six-foot-one, two hundred pound mountain of muscle crashing through and catching you around the waist in a tackle. The two of you go backwards onto the bed, you feel the robe fall away from your shapely legs as you both roll completely off the bed and onto the floor, the loose knot coming undone and your robe falling open. Jason sits up, laughing hysterically until he realizes you are not you. His eyes widen as he devours your ample chest before you manage to close your robe and stand up. He springs up and stutters an apology as another voice cuts in from the door.

“And just who is this?” Rick, your other roommate asks. You turn and look at him, knowing him to be quite a ladies man you suddenly see why. Tall, powerfully built with classic, rugged features he is quite handsome and from what you’ve heard, quite hung.

“I’m Alison.” You reply, blurting the first name that comes to your mind.

“And where is Alex, Alison?” Rick asks, still smiling a very dashing smile.

“He was called in to work; I’m his cousin come to visit for the weekend.” You reply, knowing this will buy you some time to get that remote from under your bed and change yourself back.

“Well in that case why don’t you allow Jason and me to show you around the town, I’m sure Alex won’t mind?”

Entertaining the cousin...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)