More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Queen Death Queen Death

Story's

Ron's Accident

Snape was in his privet potion lab close to his bedrooms, here he could brew anything he wanted and no one would interrupt him, today he was working on a potion that he had invented, as you see Snape was hated and feared in the school, with the new magic detectors in the halls and common rooms, not to mention the class rooms, Snape could not use magic to have his way with girls, he had been having blew balls for weeks, masturbating was no help, he needed pussy, there was a lot of it in the school, but no girl would be cought with him unless they were in detention or his class.

But today was going to change, he had been working on this potion for a few weeks and it was almost ready, the potion once it has been sprayed onto your penis, would start to make a smell that only the girl you are thinking off could smell it, it would make the girl so horny and aroused, that they would do anything to get your penis, and if they drink your cum anyway, ether in there mouth, ass or pussy, then they would become your sex slaves anytime you say there name.

The potion would last for a hole year, the plant the main ingredient came from was very rare, so he was very careful with it, as he could only make one batch.

"TIPI" called Snape.

'POP' a house elf appeared.

"Master Snape, you called Tipi" asked the house elf.

"Yes, please take this potion to my privet area by the lake, it needs to cool in the small pool there, do no magic around it as it would rune the potion, so just walk it down" said Snape handing the small cauldron to the elf.

"Yes Master Snape" said the elf walking out the door with the cauldron.

"will not be long now, soon all the girls will beg me to fuck them with my cock" laughed Snape imaging the girls in his chambers, begging him to slap there ass, Granger setting her books on fire, and little weasley.......

Snape trailed off as he left the room for bed.

Ron runs into the Elf

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)