More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

Now, what kind of guy are you?

Robert, a young heartbroken man with a fetish for restrained women

You´re Robert, and you´re not feeling well right now. Recently Jasmine, your girlfriend of 3 years, left you after you´d revealed your fetish. It wasn´t too really. You just wanted to restrain her as much as possible for as much time as possible.

God dammit it had gone so well before that. She was funny, attractive and knew how to surprise you in the right way. You´d met each others parents and had been living together for 8 months now. You could clearly remember her disgusted face when you explained what you wanted to do in the bedroom. You missed laying next to her, her tan skin against yours, her black hair in your face as you held hands in the morning.

But, with this rulebook you might be able to win her back. Let´s see. It said that if your wrote New Rule the rule would take immediate effect. But that wouldn´t guarantee that she would enjoy it. So instead you should maybe try the Old Rule.

Don´t have much to lose. If its fake you will know just how you are.
Old Rule: Women are to be restrained 24/7. The level of restraint can diminish if the woman wishes to be comfortable.
Old Rule: A woman wearing a silencing gag is seen as showing prudence.
Old rule: Women wearing sensory deprivation and leashed collars are seen as showing their trust in whoever holds the leash.

There, now you´d have to wait and, wait!? She was sitting in front of you! Jasmine was back! And her arms were tied behind her back! You can´t see her eyes because of the large padded blindfold covering them while her mouth is held open by a huge bit gag. It worked! The rulebook really worked! She tries to say something but you can´t understand her so you reach behind her and remove the gag. "Thanks Honey." Oh god this is perfect! "Could you order me an espresso?"

You look around for the waitress only to find that she has undergone some drastic changes. He hands are cuffed with a rather long chains running between her hands to let her do her job while her lips are covered by some rubber flap. You wave her over. When she takes out her notepad she unbuttons the pad, revealing a rubber plug on the inside. "What can I get for you?" "An espresso for my girlfriend and large cup of regular black coffee for me.

You look down at the rulebook, having created almost the perfect world for you. But you could add so much more...

What will you add next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)