More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Crull Crull

Who and where?

Robert, 35 year old coach

Two weeks have passed since I and everyone in the world have heard this weird announcement. Strangely enough, I was never visited by TV-crews, the worldwide event isn't mentioned on the Internet anywhere, no one talks about it... But should I ask someone if they heard it, they remember the message instantly and seem to think that it is how it should be. They actually believe that we are now living in the reality in which I can any woman and face no responsibility.

I never tried to use my new ability not only because I doubt this thing will really work but also because, you know, is wrong. But my work presents many temptations. The thing is that I am a coach of a college swimming team and I train many students. Some of those students are hot girls in the range between 18 and 20 and I see them in swimsuits every single day.

There are three of them who attract me the most. The first one is Amelia. She is a 20-year-old tall brunette who is gifted with an impressive chest. Calling her beauties watermelons would be an understatement. It is even hard to believe that a slim athletic girl can have a natural pair like that! To make matter worse (or better) her nipples seem to be very prone to hardening and I often witnessed the outlines of her nipples poking through the swimsuit. She is a hardworking girl and a good swimmer. I often think about how much faster she would be without that huge obstruction of hydrodynamic and additional weight that comes from her sexiest body part.

My second temptation - Faith. This redheaded 18-year-old girl is very different from Amelia. Faith is a really short girl who has a cute face freckled face and modest tits that are no larger than an average-sized apple. What she lacks in upper curves, she compensates with wide hips and a juicy fit ass I helped to form. Faith is a shy girl, that kind of a woman one would want to corrupt. Swimming is just a hobby for her and she tends to be lazy during training sessions.

The last major interest of mine is 19-year old Jenna. Jenna is... difficult. She has her hair died in a bright purple, almost every bit of her skin is covered by tattoos, and she has piercing here and there. Her body type is perfectly average... for a swimmer. She is easily the most talented swimmer I saw. If she only worked harder, didn't skip training sessions, and actually listened to me, then she could easily achieve the Olympic level. If not for her incredible talent, I would kick her out of the team ages ago. Yet this girl annoyed me more than once and it often resulted in me having some nasty fantasies of punishing her...

Today, I arrived at the college swimming pool for yet another training session.

Will anything unusual happens during the training session?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)