More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

What's next?

Robbery

Kendall Jenner sat in her hotel room and pouted. Her latest ad, a Pepsi commercial had caused a social media uproar and had been pulled. She tried to call her mom but just got voicemail.

Kendall sat on the edge of the large king-sized bed cross-legged wearing nothing but a bathrobe. There was a knock on the door. She got up and looked through the peephole. There was a hotel bellhop. He was young and tanned and looked down with his hands behind his back.

Without latching the door, Kendall opened it. "What?!" she barked.

"Miss Jenner," said the young man, "Um, there is a problem with your room."

"Oh for fuck's sake! What is it?"

"There may be a gas leak from the water heater. The guests next door smelled gas near the wall between your room."

"Whatever, just come in!"

Kendall turned to let the bell hop follow her.

Suddenly the bell hop slapped a cloth over her mouth and nose. It was soaked in chloroform.

Kendall struggled as the bell hop used his foot to kick the door closed. He put an arm around her throat, and she stopped struggling as he clenched his forearm around it. After a few moments, Kendall passed out.

Kendall awoke later. She was on her bed, naked and hogtied. Some type of cloth was stuck in her mouth. She looked around and saw the bellhop and another man, an older man who looked like he could be the bellhop's father rifling through her luggage.

"Her airhead big-assed sister had thousands of dollars of jewelry on her in Paris, and this twat barely has anything!" said the older man.

They looked at Kendall.

"Maybe there's another way to make money from her," said the boy.

The two men looked at each other with evil grins then at the scared, wide-eyed Kendall.

what's the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)