More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by qwertyuiop[] qwertyuiop[]

Are you ready to learn about my friends or just jump straight into the story?

Right into the story

It was a sunny Friday not long after my friends got out of school and I was hanging out at my house contemplating how I was going to probably spend another long weekend doing nothing. In the middle of my wallowing I heard the phone ring. Weird because anyone that would call the house should know to either call my cell phone or call my parents at work. Either way, out of curiosity I went to pick up the phone and find out who was calling. To my surprise, it was the mother of my three closest friends who all happened to be sisters. Continuing my curiosity I asked her whether something was wrong or if she needed help.

She went on to tell me that she and her husband were going out of town for the weekend for their anniversary and that she needed someone to watch the girls. Confused because of their age I asked why she thought they needed a babysitter for the weekend. She explained that she didn't think they could handle themselves for a weekend. She expected they were going to try to host a secret party or get themselves into trouble and that she also wasn't sure they were capable of cooking without burning down the house. With all that explanation, she finally asked me whether I would watch over them so that they wouldn't feel like there was a babysitter in the house because they knew me so well and we were all friends. Of course I said yes because while they were all my friends, they were all also really hot and a weekend with three hot sisters was something that no guy would turn down unless he was gay.

She said that her and the husband were planning to leave in two hours and asked if I could be over at the house by then. With a promise that I would, I hung up and began to pack enough stuff to last me the weekend.

Moving on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)