More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Anonegg Anonegg

What did Anna do? Leave the classroom? Or try to fix her panties there?

Right here

She didn't really want to draw attention to herself by asking for permission to leave. Besides, if it was only a small thing to fix then she didn't want to waste time walking to the bathroom and back. If truth be told she enjoyed being ahead of her classmates in her studies - it made her feel superior - and she didn't want to lose the time and advantage she'd given herself.

After looking around to make sure nobody was looking, she reached underneath her skirt and felt at the area that was irritating her most with her fingertips. She felt the soft material of her panties, but there was nothing abnormal about them. She moved her fingers around a little, but again, nothing out of the ordinary. Biting her lip nervously, she leaned to one side and quickly passed the palm of her hand over the area. Still nothing.

"I can't believe I'm about to do this." she thought to herself.

There seemed no alternative. Keeping her head low to the desk, she pushed herself up ever so slightly from the chair, reached behind and underneath the skirt. She grabbed at the waistband of her panties and slowly began to ease them down her rear. There was the faintest of slithering sounds, of cloth against skin, but since nobody was looking around Anna was sure it was just her imagination making it sound louder than it was.

Once the panties were low enough, Anna retook her seat and eased them down towards her knees.

Has this solved the issue?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)