More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Which servant is summoned?

Rider (Medusa) - Finished Route

A woman clad in a black dress, arm covering, black leggings and shoes. All her clothes have a purple trim, that goes along with the same color of purple hair that flows down to her ankles. The stand-out item of her attire though is a purple mask which she wears over her eyes. She stops Lancer's spear easily with a dagger that nearly looks like a nail, attached to a heavy chain that she holds in her other hand.

Lancer growls. "Lucky you were able to summon your servant in time." He leaps out of the shed and jumps off into the night. The woman turns to you and lowers her combat ready state. "I am the servant Rider. I have heeded your call, Master." Rider cooly says. You back up as far as you can into the corner. "Master?!" You exclaim. "I have no idea what's going on here!" "Be calm, Master. Let us rest inside, I will explain." Rider says.

That sounds real nice about now. You agree with Rider's suggestion and head into your home, sitting on the couch. Rider sits across from you as the TV lightly plays in the background. You reach for your remote and turn it off, setting the remote down and turning your attention to Rider. "Tell me what's going on." You say. Rider begins, "You have heard of the Holy Grail, correct?" Rider questions. "Yeah, but isn't it just a legend? You ask. 'It's no legend. It's real, and will grant you any wish you desire. But we must fight the other masters to win that right."

Rider's blunt explanation doesn't help your spinning head. You have more questions than answers. You bet Tohsaka could help out, she knows much more about magic than you do. Speaking of the devil, she appears in your doorway, noticing you with Rider. "So, you're a Master. Looks like we're enemies. You're lucky that I won't attack you in your own home and kill you." Tohsaka says with a glare. You don't think she's bluffing. "Wait, Wait!" You exclaim, holding your hands up in the air. "I honestly don't even know what's going on. First I'm chased down by this Lancer fellow, then I have Rider here calling Master and talking about the Holy Grail!"

"I see." Rin says, coldly. "You always were clueless. Fine." Rin crosses her arms across her chest. "We'll have a temporary alliance, I'm taking you to see Kotomine at the church. Right now. He'll answer your questions. Let's go." Rin starts walking out the door. "Hurry up. And bring Rider with you. If you don't want to follow, fine, be that way. But consider our truce over if you do." "Okay, okay! You blurt out in response. You throw on your shoes, leaving the house with Rin leading the way and Rider in tow.

Anything happen along the way?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)