More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mchs mchs

Who Found The Rulebook?

Richard, an otaku

You had often dreamed about this scenario but you never really imagined it could happen in real life, right now in your hands was the key to your happiness. You knew from a young age you weren't a normal kid, you never felt at home no matter where you were, like an alien but the one thing that made you happy was anime. You loved it from the moment you started watching it, epic fights, scary monsters, the power of friendships, and of course the women. You had always wished you could enter an anime world and leave this one behind and maybe now you can, maybe. This thing can alter the rules of the world but can it affect worlds that technically don't exist or make this world more like them. There had to be a way so you decided to do a quick experiment to see for yourself if this was really possible.

You grab a pencil and begin to write "new rule: the eraser on my pencil will cease to exist" and surely enough your eraser was gone, so it was possible. If this book can cause an object to cease to exist then it can bring something new into existence, this book can affect the laws of reality.

I was getting so exited, I could actually finally achieve my dream of living in an anime world, of fighting monsters and banging girls, the only question was what anime world should I make a reality for myself?

what world should Richard create?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)