More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AuNaturale AuNaturale

What world do you want to create?

Revealing - Coincidence - Favor

Revealing:

Any person wearing at least one "revealing" or enticing article of clothing is free to use. Bikinis and swimwear are a perfect example, but just about anything that reveals or accentuates the chest, belly, butt, or thighs also counts, like low-cut tops and short shorts. Clothing that is technically covering enough but intentionally too tight, like tight pants that make one's butt really stand out, also counts. Anyone who is nude is available too. Basically, anyone who is showing off their body and wearing the attire to match.

(Technically, if there's a person you want who is conservatively dressed, you might be able to either wait until they're undressed or changing clothes... or even order another person who is revealingly dressed to take off or alter that person's clothes until they're "revealing" enough.)

Coincidence:

You are somehow attuned to the cosmos. If you ask a revealing person for something, then by sheer coincidence, they already want to do that too.

Get oral in public? They were just daydreaming about that.
Rub your crotch all over their face? It's just what they need to get their mind off things for a little while.
Fuck their ass? They recently had an enema and they brought lube just in case this might happen.
Fuck their pussy? They want it too and brought a condom. Change your mind halfway through and decide to knock them up? They were just thinking that's a great idea!
Foursome with these other two revealingly dressed strangers? Fuck yeah!
Follow you around all day as your sex on a leash? They were minutes away from asking someone else!

Is history rewriting itself on your command? Or is the universe predicting your every passing fancy and setting everything up in advance? It hardly matters, does it?

Favor:

"I owe you one, big time!"

Being used by you is seen as being granted a favor – akin to covering a shift at work, helping someone move, or lending money. They will wish to repay you somehow. You can decide how they do that. The bigger the sex act, the bigger the favor owed. Bystanders will see you as committing a charitable deed.

What revealingly dressed person do you fuck first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)