More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by TigrisSeductor TigrisSeductor

Stay with one of the demons or jump to the big party?

Return to the Garcia Family

  • FLASHBACK •

Juan had always been rather attached to his mother. Perhaps it was because of how much time she dedicated to her job, and how she tried to be impartial with her son as a teacher, but the young boy had always felt that he did not get enough affection from Mom, and was to receive more. Maybe he was just childish, but "Mrs. Garcia" had been so aloof. In school, she was just a teacher, and he just one of her students. After school, she was too tired to take care of him, not to mention his younger sisters.

Now Juan saw his mother, nude, buxom and crimson-skinned, pin him against the wall, and he did not protest. Nor did he protest when she kissed him passionately, when her hand caressed his trembling member and she dropped him on the bed. His mind was in a haze, in part due to the pheromones that permeated the room, but more because for once, he felt affection from his mother - strange, twisted affection, but affection nonetheless. He was her little boy once again, and though the rational part of his mind screamed about the wrongness of these perverted acts, somewhere deep in his soul there grew a voice, becoming louder every second, that demanded:

"I want Mommy to love me."

Alexis tore off her son's pants with a single strike of her claws and practically jumped at his growing manhood. Her articulate cunt milking it with growing speed, and the boy moaned, his hands rising up in an attempt to grab his mother's huge knackers. He saw a demonic figure thrusting behind her, one that vaguely reminded him of Mark, but all of his attention was on Mommy, and how beautiful her red bust was. One of the powers of the Idol was erasing one's natural sense of fear and disgust, and Juan felt now how Mommy's succubus features stopped being terrifying and started being exotic and beautiful, and how his inhibitions towards were weakening. If anything, the idea of being by his own mother turned him on now. It was just her way of showing parental love, wasn't it?..

"Does my little boy want to cum?" Alexis's voice was deep, seductive and yet strangely sweet, oozing some demonic parody of maternal love. "All he needs is give his soul to Mommy and then he will be with her forever."

Few humans have agreed to give up their souls as quickly as Juan did now. He wanted to be his mother's little boy once again, so desperately. And so he agreed, and an orgasm unlike anything he had ever experienced, alone by himself or with his girlfriend, had overcome both mother and son.

By the time Alexis recovered from the jolt of wild ecstasy, she could see that the red-skinned demon she was riding barely resembled her son now. The skinny, seemingly innocent teenager had been replaced with a handsome young incubus with perfect slender muscles, small nubby horns, dark red skin and a massive spined cock. A devilish smile now marked his face, and his slitted eyes burned with what used to be love for his mother, but was now twisted into depraved incestuous lust.

"Fuck me, Mommy."


Juan had thoroughly enjoyed the last two wild threesomes, first with his classmate Mark, the second with his own father. The first was a long, wild fuck: Juan's friend took some time to teach the newly corrupted incubus how to properly please a woman, the experience he had recently learned himself seducing Mrs. Garcia.

The second orgy was much shorter: soon after Mom dove on Dad's cock and sucked his soul while blowing him, the formerly loving husband promptly left, saying that he had no more reasons to stay with his boring wife when there were so many young women to corrupt in his office. Mrs. Garcia was slightly offended by this betrayal, but at least she could spend some quality time with her son now. Juan licked his lips, preparing for more fun with Mommy.

What is the incestuous couple up to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)