More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by DudeBroGuy DudeBroGuy

How does she wake up?

Restrained

Mmm, such good dreams today. Sarah had been delighted as she skipped through the meadow. She hadn't been there since her mother left yet it was as beautiful as always... huh? Since when did meadows have padded grass? Slowly she thought about it, tried to think through the horrid daze in her head. She became aware her dress had sleeves, she could feel them against her arms. Those same arms were hugging her around the small of her back and her dress was abruptly ending at the tops of her thighs. The bright and sunny meadow was being faded away with a gray hue until it looked like walls. Struggling to stand up, her arms wouldn't come off her hips!

"What the hell?!"

Shocked into an alert state she was sitting up now. Eyes darting around the room, now a padded cell! Even the door could hardly be noticed, it was padded too! The only thing not so was a single camera mounted almost 12 feet off the ground. Sarah struggled to stand up, her legs wobbling beneath her.

"Please lay back down. You are in no state to be standing up."

That voice... despite its metallic nature it was someone over an intercom...

"Ms Tanner? Ms Tanner! Please, help me! I don't... what's happening?!"

"You have been committed for further psychiatric evaluation. Compliance is desired."

Great. So Ms Tall-And-Tan is no help at all and now she's even replacing the intercom voice with cheesy jazz music. Damn it! Fueled by her anger and with the wearing off Sarah successfully stood up and began to pace the room. Surely there's a way out... After what seems like an enternity she heard the soft clang outside the door as if someone had unlocked it. It opened and standing there was...

Who?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)