More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Control Freak Control Freak

Do you show mercy, or push things further? Or something else entirely?

Replace the itching with something less painful, but more embarrassing

You feel rather guilty as you watch Erica scratch at her boobs again. You just wanted to mess with her, maybe get a look at her chest in the process, but this was just a little too painful of an ordeal to put your friend through. So as you navigated the main menu of the game, you focus on her and say, "Your breasts and nipples will no longer itch from wearing clothes."

Almost instantly, Erica stopped itching herself with a relieved look on her face. You felt a little better that you ended your friend's pain, enough so that you almost didn't go through with what you were going to do next.

Almost.

"Instead, your allergy to clothing will extend to your entire body. As long as you are wearing clothing, you will sweat profusely, until you are as wet as if you just stepped out of a shower. Your sweat is also now corrosive to clothing, slowly causing it to dissolve and fall apart."

There. Now Erica won't itch, and you still potentially get a look at her chest once her shirt gets wet. With this gem a little patience goes a long way.

Erica is less patient than you, however. By the time you are done talking, she has already selected her character and is looking at you expectantly. She sighs and says in a slightly annoyed tone, "Seriously Dylan, stop worrying about me, I'm fine. Just select someone already and let's go!"

"Alright, alright, I will," you assure her with a chuckle, picking your own controller back up and doing so. If only she knew...

You and Erica play a couple rounds of Mortal Kombat, and normally the two of you would be equally matched. However, today you keep getting distracted looking over at Erica and watching the sweat slowly bead and build up over her body. By the end of the first round, her hair looks damp, and you can see her shirt starting to stick to her torso. It's a sight to behold, but it comes at a price.

Even with her occasionally wiping sweat out of her eyes, Erica's still more focused on the game than you, and proceeds to summarily kicking your ass. She cheers as your character explodes in a shower of gore, "Yes! Score one for Cassie Cage!"

"I call foul," you say jokingly, "You have home field advantage."

"Oh, quit whining," she says, rubbing her sweaty palms on the seats of the couch before picking the controller back up, "At least I know more than one combo with my main."

"That's not true!" you exclaim.

"Really? Then prove it," she challenges.

You go back to playing the game, this time really getting into it. For a little while, you almost forget the actual reason you were here in the first place. Eventually though, you notice that Erica's gameplay starts slipping. The competitive person that you are, you take the opportunity to return the favor from the first round with your favorite fatality.

"Hey, no fair!" Erica said, "I'm all sweaty, and it's screwing with my combos."

"Sounds like an excuse to..." you start to say, but as you turn to face her you can't help but gawk. Erica is soaking wet, more so than you thought was possible for a person to get. Beads of water dot her skin generously, and a bit more drips from her hair. But you're more focused on her chest. The thin white t-shirt combined with her current lack of a bra has made it so you can see her left nipple through her shirt, the other one only barely covered by the shirt pocket.

"What's wrong?" she asks, following your eyes down to her chest. With a shriek, she raises her hands up to cover her chest, "Shit! I didn't realize I was showing off so much. I'm sorry, I've never sweat this much before."

"I'm not," you tease her with a smirk.

Erica glares at you, then stands up, "This is serious! Something really weird is happening to me today. First the hair, then the weird allergy thing, now this."

"Maybe you're sick," you yell after her with a frown. As she starts to walk to the bathroom, you notice something fall from between her legs.

"Hey, uh, I think you dropped something," you tell her, pointing to the two pieces of light pink fabric on the floor.

"Huh?" she says, looking down to see it. She raises her brow in confusion, "Those look like my..."

Her eyes go wide, and she clenches her legs together in embarrassment as her face goes red. She bends over to pick one of the pieces up, and you hear a tearing sound coming from her back. You see that the source of it was the back of her shirt. Apparently, it being in contact with the back of the sofa had made her sweat eat through it faster, and it had eaten several large holes through the shirt, which tore some more when she bent over.

"What the fuck?" she mutters, standing up and holding the panties in one hand while pulling at the back of her shirt with the other, "What happened to my panties? And where'd all these holes come from?"

You walk over and pick up the other half of her panties. Looking it over in your hands, you see that the reason they fell off was because Erica's sweat had eaten through the waistband and the part of it that went between her legs.

"You didn't get those tearaway or edible panties, did you?" you ask half-jokingly.

"Of course not!" she said, "And even if I did, why would I wear that when we're playing video games?"

"Well how else do you explain them falling apart like this?" you ask her.

"I... I don't know," she replies, biting her bottom lip nervously, "Seriously, something really weird is happening to me today. First my hair, then the allergy thing, now this..."

She pinches her arms, wincing and saying, "Nope, not dreaming. Alright, I'm going to get changed and take a shower, and then maybe call a doctor. I need to figure out what's going on."

She turns to leave, and you cover your mouth to avoid bursting out in laughter. You see that without her panties and with the tearing, her sweat had eaten through enough of the back of her shirt that you could see the top half of her bare bottom. It wasn't the biggest, but it was tight and firm, not to mention sexy.

Erica looks over your shoulder and gives you an odd look, before following your eyes and realizing what you were staring at. Her face goes even redder than it already is, and her hand reaches down to cover her butt as she hisses, "Pervert!"

"Sorry," you say with a chuckle, "But you have a fine ass."

"Not the time," she says, though you can't help but notice that she seems to be fighting back a small smile of her own. She grabs new clothes from her room, then goes into the bathroom and shuts the door.

As you hear the shower start running, you think about what you want to do next. Erica was starting to catch on that something weird was going on. Maybe it was time to let her in on the secret of the amulet. Sure, she might be mad that you messed around with her, but she is your friend, and with her in the know the two of you might be able to have a ton of fun with a power like this.

On the other hand, you're already having plenty of fun messing with her behind the scenes, and so far she hasn't seem to have connected her weird morning to you. It might be more fun to keep messing with her like this, especially since as long as she remains ignorant you don't really have a reason to reverse this 'corrosive sweat' change, which could have more potential for hilarity. Plus, with how powerful the Ruby is, sharing its power, even with your friend, might result in bad things down the line.

Ultimately, the choice is yours.

Do you tell Erica about the Ruby?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)