More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by peterbalboa peterbalboa

Which car do you choose?

Renault Twingo

This may seem a little odd, but you've always been more into these kind of old, whacky cars. Plus, Gary is your best friend and if he has to drive with this thing, you have to support him! You've been friends since kindergarden, so it would just be fair if you die together!

With you in the car there are Chris and Andre, which you also know for a long time. Together you decide to switch the driver after every three hours, and that Gary is going to start. You yell "Shotgun" and take the other seat in the front. Since you and Gary have a very similar taste in music, he gives you free hand to decide over the soundtrack for your road trip. You start with AC/DC's Highway to Hell, which he does not appear to find as funny as you and the guys in the back. After that, you switch to a more relaxed playlist with songs from Phantom Planet, Nada Surf and The Shins.

After a couple of hours and some seat switches it's finally your turn to drive. Only minutes after you're on the road again, all the other guys drift into sleep, so your basically on your own with your mind and thoughts. But only until you hear a weird rattling sound coming from the engine...

You take the next departure and stop at a little restroom shack. You get out of the car and open the front lid.

The engine looks...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)