More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LunaNicoleTheFox LunaNicoleTheFox

What will you do first with your new power?

Remake the world for my desires.

God made you into... well something akin to a demi-god but before you can jump into a flurry of activity, changing things to be the way you want them to, you need to figure out a way to check if you aren't entirely insane.

You pick up your notebook and, before really deciding on what you want to do to test your powers you write 'All women are both bisexual and attracted to Michael Hazelton without negatively impacting their current relationships.'

You start to think about other changes you want to make to try your powers, thinking for a moment you decide that the sky should be purple every Saturday and write that rule. Why? Well, why not?

You laugh nervously as you walk the window and look outside, you can watch as the sky changes from a nice blue to a deep, beautiful purple whilst some girls walking along the road you and your family live on are dreamily looking up at your window.

"What the fuck..." You say as you realise that you are a demi-god now before beginning to plan your new world.

How will that world look?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)