More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheEnfGuy TheEnfGuy

How does Olivia end up naked?

Rehearsing her Third Person nude scene with Mila Kunis

"Damn it," shouted Olivia Wilde throwing her tablet on the bed. She was rehearsing the script for her latest movie, Third Person, and reached the point she had been dreading.

"What's wrong?" asked Mila Kunis as she entered the room holding to bottles of beer. The two actresses were staring in the movie together and were reading the script to help each other prepare for the daily shoots.

"It's this stupid scene," replied Olivia taking the beer from Mila and downing half the bottle in a instant. "I asked the director and writers why they included it and they can't seem to give me a straight answer."

"I assume you mean your soon to be infamous nude scene?" Asked Mila while she sipped on her beer.

"Yeah, I mean why am I the only one naked?" Asked Olivia. "It would make sense if it was a sex scene and Liam and I were both naked, but this is just me stripping down to nothing, dropping my robe, and streaking through the hotel halls!"

"At least they said they won't include your vagina in the final cut," said Mila hopefully.

"Only because I agreed to streak the halls instead," said Olivia. "I swear I'm this close to quitting."

"What if I helped you?" asked Mila.

"Thanks for trying but reading the script isn't going to make this any easier," replied Olivia finishing off her beer.

"What if we really did it?" Asked Mila.

"What," asked Olivia in disbelief. "You want me to do this scene, naked, in front of you?"

"Why not?" Asked Mila. "That way when you do it for real you can imagine it's me there rather than Liam. Besides I'm a chick, I already know what you got under there." She said motioning to Olivia's body.

"What if we get caught?"

"It's three A.M.," assured Mila. "No one's out there, I promise. What do you say?"

What does Olivia do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)