More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by thosearemysecret thosearemysecret

Do you accept or refuse?

Refuse?

You take a deep breath and reply with four simple words, “FUCK. YOU. I REFUSE.”

It’s only a short time before two simple words show up as a reply: “Very well.”

Two weeks pass and nothing happens. You begin to think the anonymous emailer may have been bluffing. However, when you arrive home one night you’re greeted by an empty home and an envelope on the kitchen table. On the outside it says, “I thought you’d like to know what your husband’s been up to.”

Inside you find five photos showing you in various stages of dirty sex with the wife of Mr. Taylor. A note on a napkin in your wife's handwriting next to the envelope says “My attorneys will be in touch.”

The words in the email about Mr. Taylor race through your head. You run downstairs and move boxes until you find the one that contains $7.6 million. Grabbing a nearby suitcase you fill it with as much as you can deciding you can buy anything else you need on the road, but you need to get out of town...fast.

You run upstairs with the suitcase and out the front door, but as you reach the steps of the porch you feel a hard shove from behind and fall to the lawn landing on your face. Someone pulls you up by the hair and flips you over. The cold steel of a silencer is pressed against your skull.

The last thing you hear is: “Mr. Taylor sends his regards.”

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)