More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

Where is Reese ?

Reese’s Secret Hobby ( Flashback to the beginning )

Ever since a few years after Reese had filmed her first movie “The Man In The Moon” at the age of 14 she’d had a secret hobby that she’d never told anyone about. Not her parents, not her first husband or her second husband and not her children.

Reese’s secret hobby stems from the fact that one of her very first scenes in her very first film featured her character Dani skinny dipping in the woods. Though she wasn’t actually naked in the scene as she was fourteen at the time and that would not have been allowed.

But a few years after that day during the summer of her eighteenth year, Reese decided to finally find out what skinny dipping outside would actually feel like as she had been wondering about it by that point for almost four years so one day when she knew her parents weren’t going to be home for several hours she quickly stripped her clothes off and walked outside into the woods around her home naked and barefoot.

At first, Reese covered herself with her hands and nervously jumped every time she heard a sound afraid that at any moment someone would discover her walking through the woods naked. But after about ten minutes Reese dropped her hands to her sides and continued walking through the woods completely uncovered.

After a few more minutes the eighteen-year-old Reese arrived at her destination of the small pond where she had swum many times before throughout her life though she’d never done so nude and upon arriving immediately dives in.

The naked eighteen-year-old Reese spends about an hour or so enjoying the freedom of being naked and carefree in nature. She then vows to do this again in the future. She then gets out of the water and walks home naked and barefoot letting the warm air dry her off.

Upon arriving home Reese enters the house and picks up her discarded clothes from the living room floor and takes them to the dirty clothes hamper in the laundry room. She then grabs a towel and walks upstairs to her bathroom and takes a shower to wash off the scent of the outdoors. While showering Reese thinks to herself

“Wow , this is the longest I’ve ever been naked. I wish it didn’t have to end.”

Upon finishing her shower Reese dries off with the towel and then assuming she’s still home alone walks to her bedroom naked and barefoot to put on her pajamas.

Feeling adventurous after her day of nudity the young Reese dresses in just a T-shirt and shorts.

Just as she is pulling her shirt on Reese hears the front door open and then she hears the voices of her parents say

“Reese honey we’re home.”

Reese then walks downstairs and greets her parents with a smile and a hug

They ask her how her day was and though Reese is not in the habit of deceiving her parents she says

“Uneventful. I mostly just read and relaxed.”

As she doesn’t think her parents would approve of how she’d actually spent her day even though she is an adult.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)