More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sammythewizard sammythewizard

So. Who will you play as?

Reader/writer note

Man, this story has almost gotten more likes in a few months than my first story has in two years. Guess I’ve improved a lot. I’ll try and keep it up.

Reader notes- so for those of you who don’t check comments I have stated before that I will update the story branches that seems to catch the eye of th majority, unless of course someone else has made the branch and in that case, well, not much I can do, is there. The best you can do in that case is send the writer supports and/or suggestions to help speed the process. Of course you can always comment on certain chapters or private message me requests to make this story a hit. I’ll try to post regularly and if you have any suggestions for a *new* story then I’m all ears.

Writer notes- most of the time I will allow your chapters, unless there’s any kind of rule breaking. I’m sure people will love every chapter any potential writers post and if you’re unsure about something such as an idea you aren’t too sure about adding then you can always private message me.

Thank You.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)