More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Reactionary (Victim, Female)

(Trying something a little different to try and work my way out of writer's block, as always feedback is welcome)

It's the third time today the mysterious dick has popped up in front of you. The tan member that curiously matched your younger brother's skin tone had first appeared on your bed this morning, followed by a encore in your morning shower. Now it had popped up right on your brother's poor lap while the two of you were watching TV!

As with the other times it has appeared you know the only way to make it go away is to give it a good hard fucking. It's just obvious. Your brother seems nervous (clearly only because a mysteriously appearing dick showing up on you is embarrassing), but you already resolved to help him out like a good big sister should. "Now hold still so I can fix this," you reassure him. He nods mutely, eyes huge. It's like he thinks sucking a magic dick isn't something completely normal. You lick your lips and slowly wrap your mouth around the intruding appendage. He lets out a soft moan as you sloooowly slide down the shaft, then sloooowly back up, leaving a glistening trail of purple lipstick behind.

He nervously places his hands in your long black hair, pushing you down just a little faster this time. You give him a look of annoyance. You know how to suck a dick properly and don't need him ruining your rhythm. You pull off with a pop! as you squeeze your mouth past the head, leaving a kiss mark just below it. "Listen, I'm happy to help you but I'm the blowjob expert here. Just let me do it myself," you order him. The lust in his eyes is obvious as he mumbles an agreement. You nod in satisfaction as you let yourself fall back on the mystery cock. It almost seems to magnetize to your lips as you get close, and you whimper in your own pleasure as you renew your .

It's almost as if sucking this dick is as pleasurable as sex. The tingle in your mouth each time you reach his hilt makes you shiver. The damp spot in your panties begins to grow as you pick up speed. While you are mad at it for attaching itself to your brother like this, you'll be sad when it's gone. Until then you just enjoy the tasty tingling .

As you continue to go down you swear you feel something on your brother's- wait no, the mystery dick. If it was your brother's dick this would be gross and weird. Anyway, you get the vague feeling that your lips are brushing up against something hard around the base of the dick, but no matter how hard you squint you can't see anything. Eventually you just forget about it altogether.

His breathing gets ragged as his orgasm approaches. You find it weird that he's going to orgasm even though this is clearly not his dick, but you're looking forward to the hot, delicious cum spray you've had twice before today and don't care. Normally you don't even like cum, but somehow this stuff just tastes right.

The anticipated delivery arrives soon enough. This time you don't object as he presses your head down on the cock. You nearly gag as the sticky spray shoots down your throat. A little dribbles out of your mouth but you eagerly lap it up with your tongue as you come up for air. He is still making cute little post-orgasm whimpers as you carefully wipe your face with a tissue and eyeball the still-present cock. Your mouth salivates again despite your aggravation at its continued victimization of your brother.

"Guess once wasn't enough! Persistent little bastard, isn't it?" you say as you stroke it back to hardness. Your brother snaps out of his daze. "Uhhh, hold on! I need some time to recov-errrr, I mean, I think it's vanishing!" He sounds a bit panicky but as you watch the strange dick seems to disappear, replaced by your brother's completely identical cock still hard in your grip.

"Ewwww, put it away perv!" you shriek as you hurriedly let go. He flinches but complies, pulling something off of his dick as he zips up. "Best thing I've ever bought," he says to himself as he pockets the small object. "What, a cock ring? Lame. No one's ever gonna see it," you say as you stand up. "Like, it's going to impress all the girls who dump you before they ever see you naked?"

He glares at you and starts to say something, but catches himself as a slow smile spreads across his face. He pulls the ring out of his pocket and whispers something into it. "I've seen you do some weird stuff, but that? Just plain crazy," you say as you saunter out of the room.

You're almost to the door to your room when the mystery dick pops up again, then vanishes almost instantly. You blink, your head feeling fuzzy for a second. It's almost like you hear your brother's voice in your mind. But that would be crazy. You just shrug it off and head into your room to study for the night.

What fun suggestion did your brother lay out for you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)