More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonySD AnonySD

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Reactionary (Male)

You buy the magazine, fill out the form, and mail it. Some time later, you get a small envelope in the mail. You open it and slip it's contents out.

The cock ring is a simple black ring, seemingly made out of rubber or some other flexible material. There's also a small instruction booklet, but you decide to put that aside for now. You want to try out the Magic Cock Ring for yourself.

You head to your room and close the door. You slip your pants down and free your semi-hard cock. You look at the cock ring and it looks just about the right size for your cock. You glance at the wall in front of you and slip on the cock ring. Right before your eyes, a portal opens up and your cock pops through. You blink and shout a little in surprise.

Holy shit, it actually works!

You glance down at your dick. Where the cock ring sits now just has empty space.

Hesitating a moment you reach out and grab the cock. You feel yourself grabbing your cock. Yep, definitely yours alright. You look down at the cock ring and pull on it a little to make room for your balls. Amazingly, the cock ring grows and, in a few moments, you have your cock and balls pocking through the wall right in front of your face. You glance around and see if you can move the portal. You look at the other wall and concentrate for a moment. Your dick and testicles appear where you look. You glance and see they have definitely moved from their previous spot.

You lick your lips and glance out the window.

You see your hot neighbor sitting by the pool outside of her house. You watch as she gets up and heads into the house, possibly getting something to drink. You concentrate and make your cock appear right on the chair she was sitting on. You can feel the hot summer sun warming your cock and balls. You can even feel the slight breeze on the air. You shiver and watch your now totally hard cock bounce.

Okay, so this thing definitely has some range.

You think about leaving your cock there and seeing what happens when, suddenly, there's a knock at your door.

Are you interrupted?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)