More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RokkuHoshi RokkuHoshi

Reactionary or Non-Reactionary?

Reactionary (Futa)

I sat in my room, looking at the ring. I had already tested it out around the room and was trying to decide on who to make my first victim. I could go after family members but it was a bit gross. I then began thinking of the neighbor girl, Alison, and her mom. They were both hot and legal, and would both love my cock. I decided on a plan and called Alison's phone to see if they were home.

Half an hour later, I was explaining to them my secret. They were both intrigued when I said I had a huge cock but neither of them truly believed me until I showed them. The mother, Dora, leaned closer to get a good look at it, not noticing her daughter was beginning to play with herself. I smirked as I slid the ring on and focused on my cock appearing on the inside of Alison's panties and sliding in her twat.

Dora saw it disappear after I slid the ring on and jumped in surprise. Just as she was about to ask where it went, I motioned towards her daughter. Alison was obviously masturbating with something and the mother must have caught on very quickly.

"Fuck my daughter." she breathed heavily before kissing me. "Make her pregnant."

"I can't while I'm wearing this ring." I tried explaining. The woman wouldn't listen. She wanted my body.

With the MILF playing with my sensitive spots and the daughter's cunt wrapped around my cock, I couldn't help but cum pretty quickly. After pulling the ring off, I looked at them, smiling. "Who's next?"

Where do you shove your cock next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)