More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SmutMaster SmutMaster

Who do we follow?

Raven (LEVEL 2)

If there was anything a person could say about the 19 year old Raven, it was that she had very little patience. She loved doing exactly 2 things; reading, and relaxing. Which meant she couldn't stay in Haven. You were expected to work hard if you wanted to stay in town. Either that or become a trophy wife to one of the richer men in town like those bimbos who couldn't tell you where their left pinkie toe was. She was too smart for that, and not very interested in men at all. Just her books, books that were filtered through by the elders of Haven, of course. She didn't mind how highly edited they were.

She didn't care much that she gave her parents so much trouble. She had a very unique style, at least in Haven, what would be known as 'emo' or 'goth' in the outside world. Her pale skin went nicely with her dark clothing, usually wearing tight black shirts or blouses and very, very short and frilly skirts. She didn't pay any mind to it, but she did have a beautiful body, her b-cup breasts still showing nicely in whatever top she wore. She could be rather active, wanting to explore any nooks and crannies around Haven, enjoying nature when she was alone. As such, she didn't bother trying to keep her skirt down if it ever flew up.

She even learned what sex was, a sort of forbidden knowledge among young adults in Haven, though she found herself disinterested in it, so she didn't explore it much further.

With her parents pressuring her more and more to finally move out, she finally decided a change of scenery was in order...

How does she get to the city?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)