More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who ends up naked?

Rachel Levin

Rachel Claire Levin (alias RCLBeauty101; born February 24, 1995) is an American YouTuber and beauty guru, known for her YouTube channel RCLBeauty101.

A native of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Levin was noted as the number one social media influencer under 21 in the world on Zefr's. At times, RCLBeauty101 has been the fastest growing YouTube channel in the world. Levin has been featured on the front cover of magazines such as Adweek. Fans of her channel are referred to as Levinators.

As a result of her large fan base, she has become a household name amongst the teenage demographic, according to The Philadelphia Inquirer. Her most popular video is Disney Princess Pool Party uploaded on April 15, 2016, receiving over 221 million views.

Biography :

Levin's father is a doctor in Pennsylvania and her mother is a lawyer. Levin started uploading videos of makeup routines onto her YouTube channel, as a hobby, when she was 15 years old. She soon had millions of subscribers. Levin began her college studies at Pennsylvania State University. In August 2015, RCLBeauty101 became the fastest growing YouTube channel in the world. Multiple people are waiting for her new uploads.

Career :

Levin's first video, called "How to Conceal Under Eye Dark Circles", was first published on December 15, 2010. She began vlogging in December 2010. She also has 3.8 Million followers on Instagram. At age 16 she was quoted in The Wall Street Journal in an article "Mixing Makeup for the Webcam" regarding her cosmetics DIYs. She has been featured in Forbes Magazine "Rachel Levin: A YouTuber With A Positive Message". She has also been quoted in Cosmopolitan magazine's issue "The United States of Style", and also featured in the magazine regarding her critically acclaimed video "I am Ugly". which delves into self-images of girls, featuring a younger version of herself. Levin is one of the most diverse artists on YouTube. While she is well known for her lifestyle, comedy, beauty, fashion and DIY videos, she has dealt with social issues in her videos such as bullying, self-image, and suicide plus she was featured in an episode of Steve Harvey.

Where is Rachel when she becomes naked and how does it happen?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)