More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ExtendedStay ExtendedStay

Ready to begin?

READY!

Great! Let's proceed.

PROCESSING...
...
...
100%! ♫♪

CONGRATULATIONS, User_666!

Our unique dating algorithm has randomly selected YOU to act as one of our dedicated "Change-Makers," which grants you special and powerful freedoms within the scope of our application in addition to all the typical rights and abilities enabled for basic Users. What does this mean? Well, dear User, it means you've been chosen to help carry out our promise of a LIFE-CHANGING dating experience!

Don't worry, though - we're not going to leave you struggling through countless menus, trying to puzzle out how to use all those new options. We're not that kind of company! ☺ Instead, our Advanced Digital Assistant (we call her ADA!) will prompt you with possibilities as they become available. Say hi, ADA!

ADA☻- Hello, User_666!

What a sweetheart. You'll learn to love her soon enough. We certainly have!

Oh, and don't worry about other Users learning that you're a Change-Maker and begging you for things just because ADA pipes up. She's discreet! Only CMs (that's our lingo for you lucky souls) can see or hear her messages. The people you're talking to will only find out you're able to make their dreams come true if YOU let them know... but then, that's half the fun!

You'll see what we mean. ☺

Now, without further ado, it's time to meet your fellow Users! Our unique, proprietary dating algorithm is busy selecting a fellow adventurous soul, just like you, at this very moment! We'll give you a quick snapshot of theirs, along with their User Name and profile - if they strike your fancy, hop in our unique ALTChat and see if you can make a connection! Of course, even OUR technology can get it wrong sometimes. If the User you see doesn't give you that "spark," feel free to hit the NEXT button and change it up!

ADA☻- Or, of course, you can change things up with that User... and make them more to your liking.

Ah, yes! ADA's right, as always. As long as you and your fellow ALTChat User remain connected, it remains your choice as a CM when, if, and how to switch things up! So ifff--~~~

ADA☻- Look, I'll level with you. Whoever wrote this terrible marketing copy is perfectly correct there, at the very least. Even I have my limits. There are some limited workarounds, if you're both really determined and really lucky... but your best bet is not to scare them off in the first place. I'll do my best to help you pick your moments. Ready to have some fun, partner?

~~~--...fff you're ready to make a change? Ready to meet the person who may be, or may BECOME, your perfect partner? Click on "FIND A MATCH" and let's get started!

Ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)