More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LezzyLucy LezzyLucy

How does Melissa's drive to college go?

Quietly

The drive may have been long but it was far from exciting. As I drove through the countryside at a solid 65 mph, my mind travels at a breakneck pace thinking about all kinds of things. My mind jumps from classes, to clubs, to friends, to boys, and everything in between. The ride came to an end as I pulled into a sea of cars trying desperately to find a parking space. It wasn't until I saw just how many cars there were did I stop and think about my roommate. I'd received an email about a week ago from the school with her name and email address but when I tried to contact her, I never got any kind of reply. Hopefully I'll meet this elusive Amanda and hopefully she won't be so cold in person. I really do hope my roommate isn't a total bitch. One of my mother's last pieces of advice before I left was to make friends with her because having a bad relationship with a roommate is a sure fire way to sink the whole semester.

It would have been a real pain in the ass to lug all of my stuff up to my room on the seventh floor if it wasn't for a nice pair of girls in "Move-In Crew" tee-shirts that helped me find my way around and even offered to help carry some of my stuff up to the room. I took a deep breath as I put the key in the lock and turned it.

This is it. My new home, I thought to myself before opening the door. Well here goes nothing, were my last thoughts before clearing my mind in anticipation of a fresh start. I opened the door and stepped inside.

How does Melissa find her new dorm room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)