More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

What's next?

Quick and Casual

The two of them were upon each other, neither seemed to remember who had started it, and frankly didn't care, all they knew was they were about Fuck. But John decided to take a shower with Sara. He had only enjoyed the water for a moment when he Felt something warm envelope his Cock He Looked down and saw Sara Sucking his Cock with a her eyes directly looking at his face.

Taking his rapidly hardening cock as appreciation, Sara smiled despite not taking Her mouth of his Meat.

John felt adventurous. And he wanted to try something new with Sara and see how she would react. So, he drew her mouth of his Cock, and began to press her against the shower wall and nip at her neck, while he rubbed her butt, he began prodding Sara's puckered hole with his index finger.

Sara gasped silently, her eyes wide in surprise. She was completely taken off guard, but she made no attempts to stop him. Encouraged by this John began to slowly slip his finger inside her. the first knuckle vanished. Then the second. And before he knew it, he had stuck his entire index finger into his blonde Lover. Sara's eyes were scrunched shut. It seemed that while the intrusion was unusual, she did her best to get comfortable with it.

John finger squirmed around inside her, stretching her walls, sending Sara into a frenzy at this completely new feeling. She still wasn't sure what to think of it, but the thought of John doing this with her, toying with her like that was so arousing that In couldn't help but moan a bit. But Sara wasn't the only one who got some pleasure out of this...

John's cock was now rock hard again and pressed against Sara's stomach. She noticed this and figured that he just couldn't fight today without relieving himself at least once before that. Thus, she grabbed his cock with one of her hands and stroked it softly. She leaned in closer to him, hearing him moan as she jerked his dick and whispered to him "Why don't you put it inside me, John I need your cum inside Me!". Gently, she directed his dick to her pussy,

Sara spread her legs a bit further and wrapped her arms around his, now holding onto him tightly. Like this, John found it easy to thrust inside her and to his surprise, she was wet enough to let him slide in fluidly.

Sara wrapped her legs around his hips in lust, taking his cock even deeper inside her, right to the entrance to her womb. He only felt Sara's pussy around his cock, but she also experienced the feeling of his finger moving in her ass, only separated by a thin layer of flesh inside her.

Underneath the still running shower, John began to slowly fuck Sara . His hands grasped her butt firmly, holding her up in his embrace while he still worked a finger inside her body. She had never felt anything this intense before.

He enjoyed the sight of his lover, wet in every conceivable way, hanging onto him while bouncing on his cock and getting her ass fingered by him. Aside from the sight, the feeling was pure bliss, and so it took John just a few minutes after he had begun pumping inside Sara at full speed to thrust into her one last time. At that very moment, Sara let out an orgasmic yell unlike any before.

John thought his cock and his finger would be cut off, so hard was Sara's orgasm as her holes clenched down on whatever was inside them. But that only served to make him release even more cum. All of his cum that squirted out was quickly washed away by the running water, but most of it remained inside Sara.

Finally, he could withdraw himself from her and while Sara was let down on her own feet, Her legs were still shaking from her orgasm, and it took her a few moments to even regain a steady breath. "Lets do that again...'' Says Sara but John didn't have the time anymore so he left her to lay on the bed in a White Nightie, before leaving.......

Which Legends Ep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)