More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jakelyon jakelyon

What square does he land on?

Question

Robert rolls a two and lands on a question square. "Well go ahead and ask me a question", Robert says.

"How will we know if he is telling the truth?" asked Mike.

"Well I guess whatever we ask will have to be verifiable by at least two of us to make sure that it is truthful" suggested Sophie. "Otherwise we could be here all night arguing on who is telling the truth."

"Sounds good to me" said Robert "Let's do it."

Robert watched his four friends put their heads together and whisper ideas. He heard Anna say, "No that's way too personal."

Then he heard Mike say, "That is the whole idea."

Mike must have won his point as they returned with their question right after that. Mike said, "Have you ever eaten out one of the three girls in this room?"

Robert understood Anna's objection as he answered, "Yes, I have." It was not hard for the others to tell which of the girls he had done it with as Anna turned bright red.

"OK Anna your turn now", said Sophie.

Anna rolled the dice and came up with a 6. That took her to a ladder that climbed her to square 17. She breathed a sigh of relief and passed the dice to Mike. Mike rolled a 5 and landed on a forfeit square. He drew a card and read aloud to the group, if male, apply chocolate sauce to a female partner's breasts and lick clean. If female apply to male partner's balls and lick clean.

Well this sounds like fun, Sophie how about you help me. Sophie was a tall brunette with the biggest tits of the three girls. Her fair skin, dark hair, and piercing blue eyes made her the most stunningly beautiful of the three girls also.
He told Sophie to remove her shirt and bra. Her tits were huge, and Mike could tell that Robert had a big boner in his pants to match the one he was sprouting. He had felt up Sophie one night, but she would never let him fuck her. Mike was looking forward to working over her tits with his tongue right now.

Sophie unclasped her bra, and crossed her arms in front of her big breasts hiding her nipples. Her skin was so fair that Mike could see the thin blue veins that cris-crossed her tits. She moved her arms and her big pink nipples came into view. He poured the chocolate syrup down on her nipple and breasts and told her to smear her tits with the sticky sauce.

Sophie squealed, "It's cold" as the goo hit her nipples but she moved her hands up and began to smear the chocolate sauce all over her big tits. Her protruding nipples swelled as she rubbed them, covering her big boobs with the sticky sweet sauce.

Mike dug into the task at hand running his tongue all over her big breasts, licking her hard stiff nipples, cleaning her aureole of the chocolate sauce. The other three could see that he was turning on Sophie, her breathing became more rapid, and her nipples were flushed and distended on her big tits. Mike used his hands to hold her tits in place as he worked his tongue all over her tit flesh. Finally he had licked up all of the chocolate sauce.

Mike felt like his cock was going to explode at any moment; he was so turned on by his oral attention to Sophie's big tits. Sophie also looked ready to take it further, her face was flushed, and even though she had put her bra and shirt back on her nipples still stuck out hard and erect, clearly visible through the fabric of the shirt she was wearing.

"All right Sophie" Melanie said cutting through the sexual tension, "Your turn to roll."

Sophie rolled a 4 and landed on Forfeit. The card read "Receive a spanking from another player"

"I choose Robert" Sophie said.

Robert took the card and read it.

How does Robert spank her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)