More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LesLes LesLes

What tale of the Savage Land will be told?

Quest for Priestess Ivy (DC Comics)

The Batwoman watched as the witch doctor chanted and shook her bone rattles over the silent Batman's pale body. Lez-Lee Thompkins unkempt white hair was full of tiny bones, one for each life she had saved. The bones in her hair rattled together quieter than the ones in her hands as Lez-Lee shivered and chanted in communion with the lesser totem spirits of the Bat Tribe. A full three of the bones in her hair had been contributed by the Batwoman herself. There was no better healer.

"He is dying."

The Batwoman's hair was long and red as flame. Her face was hidden behind the mask of the Bat. Her words were a statement, not a question, spoken into the silence as Lez-Lee struggled to gather her breath as her ritual ended.

"Yes, he is dying. There is a poison in him. It is Priestess Ivy's doing. But you knew that?"

"What is it? What kind of poison?"

The Bat Woman ignored Lez-Lee's question. She had found the Bat Man collapsed amidst the withered remnants of Ivy's vines. He had anointed himself with the correct wards against the priestess's green magic, and on his face was the Great Mask which covered mouth and nose as well as eyes. The Bat Man was never less than cautious. It had not saved him against the plant priestess's newest magic.

"Look here. What do you see?"

Lez-Lee pointed at the Bat Man's chest and then lifted his night-black loin-cloth emblazoned with the symbol of the Bat in yellow. Beneath his staff was hard and stiff, as it was when the Batwoman had found him. It was far from the first staff of life that she had seen, though like the savage Amazons of Themyscira the Batwoman lay only with women. She studied it dispassionately, nonetheless impressed by its length and girth.

"His nipples have swelled and though his staff is hard and ready to plant life it has shrunk. Both since I found him. There is the color of Ivy about both, more strongly than the rest of his body."

Lez-Lee dropped the loin-cloth back in place and rubbed tired fingers against her forehead.

"His body wars with his spirit, for his body changes and his spirit resists. His blood turns to sap and his bones to wood. Soon his staff will plant strange seeds."

Lez-Lee stroked his staff till it quivered. Pre-cum leaked from it, tinged the green of the jungle.

"But he is the Bat Man," the witch-doctor continued. "A lesser man would have changed and died already. The spirits believe Ivy wishes those she curses to survive the change, part of her realm and thus her slaves. Her magics are flawed and fail. But the flaws only make the poisons of her curse more powerful. Even the power of the Bat within him and his own considerable strength only slows the transformation."

"Can you save him?"

The most important question, but the Batwoman had saved it for last. Because she feared the answer.

"No. This is a great working, a curse beyond my power. I can ease his pain and slow the changes. But only Priestess Ivy can save his life."

The Batwoman slammed a red-gloved fist into the trunk of one of the trees that surrounded the sacred glade. Her skin was as pale as the snow. The of her blow set her full ripe breasts bouncing beneath the scarlet Bat symbol which partially concealed them.

"Ivy is gone. Strangers who rode a great 'dactyl took her. I have searched her temple and it is empty. Only their tracks remained."

"Gone? But--"

"I have summoned the Bat girls. I have petitioned the Oracle. We will find Priestess Ivy and we will make her cure the Batman."

"I will do everything I can for him."

Lez-Lee turned to regard the sick man, son of her friend, as tears welled in her eyes. When she turned round the Batwoman had vanished, leaving the Batman to her care.

* * *

Ste'eff feinted left but Cass expected the move. Cass always expected the move, she could read the plans of Ste'eff's body before the blonde knew what she intended herself. The Black Bat was ready: she not only blocked but riposted through the gap in Ste'eff's guard.

"Mm-uh-mmmmmm," Ste'eff congratulated her fellow Bat Girl.

Acknowledging defeat Ste'eff opened her mouth a little wider to let the raven-haired girl have her way with her. Cass's tongue was already deep in Ste'eff's mouth, but Ste'eff had just forfeited her ragged bikini top and it's bright yellow Bat too. She shivered in the pleasure of Cass's expert kiss and the even more pleasurable sensations as Cass began to gently tease at her small pert breasts and stiff nipples.

Cass's ability to read a body and give it what it wanted was uncanny. Before Bat Woman had initiated them as women of the Bat Tribe upon the nineteenth Highest Sun since their births, when they had been virgins, Cass had once made Ste'eff cum just by playing with the blonde's breasts. It had been the proudest and happiest moment of the initiation ceremony when Ste'eff had finally returned the favor and brought Cass to orgasm for the first time as her friend had lapped at the moaning Batwoman's beautiful leaking cunt.

"Again?" Cass asked as terse as ever as she broke their kiss. Terse with her words, but her happy smile spoke volumes.

Ste'eff could only grunt in reply, rendered less articulate than her friend by the magic Cass's fingers were working on her tits. It wasn't as if she needed to speak. No-one needed a body reading ability to see what Ste'eff wanted.

"Bat-boobs!"

Cass grinned and then wiped her face clean of all expression as she prepared herself for another tongue duel. Ste'eff would never give anything less than her best competing with her friend but once Cass had her tits in hand... There was a reason Cass called Ste'eff "Bat-boobs".

"Batgirls!"

Neither Cass nor Ste'eff had noticed Batwoman's return to the Bat Cave. The gorgeous red-head looked tired behind her totem mask as if she had carried a great weight a great distance.

"The Batman is dying, filled with Priestess Ivy's poisons."

Torches burned at irregular intervals around the edge of the cave, adding their bright orange light to the bluish glow of the phosphorescence that lit the rest of the great space. The noise and swift movements of thousands of bats filled the great heights above, swirling the smoke of the torches. This was the Bat Cave the secret and most sacred heart of the Bat Tribe. Trophies hung along its walls and the most powerful totems of the Bat rose in its center.

The blonde Ste'eff and black-haired Cass had finished their patrols as soon as they had seen the great Bat Signal light the clouds of the night sky. They had known at once that this was not a drill or a trap to lure enemies into believing the servants of the Bat would be busy elsewhere. A crisis had descended upon the rock spires and dark jungles of Gotham. As they had performed their rites of worship to the Bat Spirit that brought justice in the night, sparred in practice and then sparred in pleasure their minds and bodies had been abuzz with anticipation.

"No!"

The Batgirls gasped out their disbelief as they learned the truth was worse than any speculation.

"We must find Ivy. It is her poison that runs in the Bat Man's veins. We begin the hunt when I hear the words of the Oracle..."

"Listen then!" The woman who spoke ended her portentous introduction with a grunt of pain. "The Bat Man was taken south. Past the Daughters of Lost Krypton and the Amazons of Paradise Island. Beyond my sight, into lands unknown to our tribe or those tribes who are our allies."

There was a flash of red hair as the woman launched herself from the the dark shrouded heights. She caught ledges with a powerful grip and spun her whole body about fallen stalactites wedged in clefts. She plunged downward, dizzyingly fast and yet always in complete control. Ste'eff expected a graceful landing, but instead the flawless display of gymnastics ended with a sprawled collapse upon the sacred cave of the Bat's rough floor.

"I was a Batgirl once. I have not forgotten it all."

The red-head lay upon the ground, propped up on her hands. Her legs did not move and it took Ste'eff only a quick confirming glance at the pained sympathy in Cass's eyes to know they could not move.

"You should have stayed atop your rock spire," Batwoman admonished, not unsympathetic.

"Yes, I was a Bat Girl once," the red-head addressed Cass and Ste'eff now. "Till the Joker - may the Bat Spirit curse her soul a hundredfold - broke my legs. It was sacrifice enough to earn me eyes that could see further than any. And exile to a tower. Still able to serve the tribe, but only with words not deeds. I am Oracle."

"How?" Cass pointed at the place above, where it seemed the Oracle had entered. She and Cass had climbed with laborious effort over every part of the Batcave that could be reached. No-one should have been able to enter this sanctum without being known.

"Can't a girl keep a little mystery to her appearance?"

Another new voice, sultry and confident. Ste'eff spun to find the Cat Woman known as Selena leaning casually beneath a lit torch. Smug as any cat.

The Cat and the Bat. Lovers more often than enemies in recent times but the spirits moved in mysterious ways and none could say when all would change between them. Selena moved towards the gathered members of the Bat Tribe like a cat, but with a sensual edge. At times the sensual sway of her hips would be interrupted as she dropped to all fours as if it were an entirely natural way to move, but a little arousing study would show it was not done to move more swiftly but to display her body best.

The Catwoman wore the least mask of her tribe, black ears like a cat and with thin oval red gems in shiny sky metal that could be pulled over her eyes. Her large shapely breasts were covered by a small bikini of black leather supported from the the collar of black leather around her neck. Her loincloth of black leather was short at the front and absent at the back. Her tattered black gloves probably contained more leather than bikini and loincloth combined. Her whip was coiled around her and fell between her perfect buttocks like a tail.

"As you suggested, I found and lay with the Huntress." Though she spoke to Batwoman, Catwoman's eyes came to rest on Ste'eff. Lower than Ste'eff's eyes. Ste'eff was the only woman with chest bared and pert breasts exposed. "She is tamed... For now."

A woman with olive skin dressed in tatters of purple and black landed among the gathered women. Her face was covered by a purple mask with two sharp points that stuck out above her long black hair. Her eyes shone with savagery and lust but there was a sharp focused and recognizably human intelligence there too.

"I have sinned," Huntress pulled aside the scrap of black fabric covering her cunt, and began to stroke her clit. "But it would be a greater sin not to join this hunt."

The Huntress was a terrifying predator and priestess of a strange religion without totems or masks. She claimed there was but one goddess and to serve her it was necessary to abandon reason and to commune in sacred hunt for evildoers in the jungle. But if she could be found, a task of immense difficulty, she could be fucked. And fucked back to wits and speech both. Fucked until she sinned again. Then she would judge her lover, and woe betide that lover if the sin the Huntress must have a mind to end was not more serious than sucking her clit and fingering her cunt. The scratches on Selena's ass suggested it had not taken long to persuade the Huntress.

Cass giggled.

Ste'eff couldn't help herself. She began to giggle too. A part of her was ashamed, with the Batman dying, but it was ridiculous.

"It's like a competition," she managed to explain through her laughter. "Who can make the best dramatic entrance?!"

Catwoman laughed too, and Oracle grinned widely. Even Batwoman looked for a moment like she might smile through her stoic expression. The lack of admonishment for her young apprentices confirmed it whatever the muscles of her mouth might or might not be doing.

Huntress alone did not laugh. She pounced. Ste'eff's laughter turned to happy moans as Huntress knocked her on her back, and Huntress's tongue explored the length of her snatch. A moan of disappointment came next, as Catwoman smacked Huntress's ass and the feral woman spun to face her assailant.

"Kitty wants some milk," she explained in a calming voice.

Huntress hissed but nodded and planted her own leaking cunt on Ste'eff's face. Catwoman began to lick Ste'eff's pussy, long slow licks thar twisted and tried to scoop up every drop of wetness. Cass dropped to her knees and began to whisper to Huntress and Catwoman, trying to explain how best to please Ste'eff. Catwoman didn't seem to appreciate the advice, silencing Cass with a tongue that tasted of Ste'ff's juices. Fingers took the place of tongue in Ste'eff's pussy as the threesome became a foursome as Huntress twisted a little to grope Cass's breasts and was fondled in return.

"When the tribes of Arkham discover the Batman is dying they will attack." Oracle spoke low to Batwoman. "And if you are away, you can not defend what is left behind."

"It is true," Batwoman replied, her voice low too. "That is why I plan to release the Nightwings. You will take charge of them."

"The Nightwings?" Oracle's voice was uncertain. "Surely not?"

"And before we head south we will show the tribes of Arkham why they fear the Bat! Priestess Ivy and her unknown allies are our quarry. We shall take Harley from Arkham. None know her better."

Then Batwoman leaned forward and kissed Oracle deeply, stripping the red-head's clothes first and then her own. Batwoman plunged her fingers into her new lover's pussy till they were wet and then wiped them on Oracle's breast.

"The Batgirls have begun the sex rites to bring the Bat's favor. We should do the same. But if the Nightwing's are to know and obey you, you must have the Batwoman's scent about you. All over you."

Legs tangled together Batwoman and Oracle began to rub their pussies together. Beside them Catwoman and Huntress continued to ravage Ste'eff and Cass in holy foursome.

Soon though pleasure would end and the taking of Harley and search for Priestess Ivy would begin in earnest.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)