More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lezcindy lezcindy

Stay and Play a bit? Or put some clothes on and head downstairs?

Put some clothes on and head downstairs

Realizing she wouldn't have time for breakfast if she played with herself, Cindy slipped on a tight pink tank top. She pulled her shortest shorts on, and giggled a bit when she saw how much of her ass hung out of them.

As she walked into the kitchen she was delighted to see that Sandra, her stepmother, was still home, dressed for yoga.

Cindy's mother had died when she was very young, and she was lucky her dad hadn't dated much while she grew up. However once she went away for school he met Sandra and the two of them were quickly married.

Sandra was a gym rat, and was only 12 years older than Cindy at 38. She was taller than Cindy, and had a toned body. Her long legs and perfect ass looked amazing poured into the yoga pants she had on. Her dad bought Sandra fake tits as a first year wedding present. They looked bigger than Cindy's, and were always tight under her clothes, like Sandra didn't buy bigger clothes even though she went up a few cup sizes. This morning they were bursting out of the sports bra she has put on.

Her dark brown hair framed her face, and her blue eyes sparkled as she looked up at Cindy. "Morning Cin, sleep well?" She asked as she eyed up what Cindy was wearing.

"Yeah" Cindy said, looking eyes with her sexy step mom as she stretched, showing off her stomach. "Finally getting used to that guest bed, but I think a Queen is too much space for just me, gets lonely sometimes."

Cindy had wanted to fuck Sandra before her tits, and now it was all she could think about whenever they were in the same room. She loved that Sandra had fake tits, in her mind it meant Sandra still wanted other people looking at her, that she desired more than just sex with her husband, and the fact that her dad was always away on business had to make Sandra constantly horny. She'd been teasing and flirting with Sandra since she moved in, and she could tell Sandra wanted her too, but was dealing with the moral dilemma of wanting to fuck her stepdaughter in her husbands home.

"I know what you mean, your father and I have a king size bed, and with him away all the time I get lonely too. Some nights I just fall asleep on the couch" Cindy knew this, she has seen her step mom many times asleep on the couch.

"Love your ass in those pants" Cindy said winking, "You heading to yoga this morning?"

"Oh these old things?" Sandra said winking back, she twirled and stuck her ass out looking back at Cindy. "Yeah leaving here shortly, you finally going to join me? You look dressed for it."

Head to Yoga, Or does Cindy have to get to work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)