More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mshiner mshiner

Pick a story

Purple pill-Hannah

My names Hannah. I’m a prett hot lesbian if I say so myself. I used to have trouble picking up girls, so I would pop a blue pill and go out as a guy.

This was fine, but I kinda liked being hot and having great tits. Did I mention my tits are fantastic. Well they are.

Anyway, as a result of taking blue pills, I found out how amazing it is to fuck a super hot girl with a gigantic cock. A real cock. One that showers cum all over her pretty face and tits. Or in her pussy. Or up her tight ass.

I just love having a cock.

So I found out about the purple xchange pills. I keep my original appearance, I just grow a massive, functional shecock. Girls usually freak out a first when I pull it out, but in the end they’re glad they gave my cock a chance.

So today, I was looking to get some pussy at the lesbian bar I frequent. So I pop a purple pill about twenty minutes before I plan to go out.

I like to look in the mirror and watch my cock grow right from where my pussy used to be. It’s not always huge, because every exchange pill is different. But today it’s massive. It always starts out flaccid, and today is nothing exception. But it’s over 9 inches long and thick.

“Holy shit!” I exclaimed. “Good thing my panties weren’t on. It would have ripped right through them.”

That happened once. I used to like to feel my panties fill up with my new girl cock. But one time it got too big and tore through my panties. On top of really liking that particular pair, it gave me a nightmare weggie as it was happening.

So anyway, here I am staring at the biggest girl cock I’ve ever gotten, and I can feel the blood rushing to it already. This isn’t uncommon. As I said, I really enjoy having a huge cock, and the sight of it can make me hard right away.

It swells to an impressive 12 inches.

“Good god, I’m gonna Kill someone with this thing tonight.”

My left hand is pinching my nipple as I say this. I’m very proud of my 36DDD tits. I show them off to the boys to make them jealous all the time. They’ve gotten me a lot of free drinks at the bar too.

They’re soft, but firm and perky at the same time. Being a breast girl myself, I can sometimes cum just from playing with them.

As my nipples harden, my right hand is now caressing my balls. They’re equally as gigantic as the cock. Like two bowling balls swinging from my massive sac.

I don’t ever want this thing to go away.

Do you go out or stay home?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)