More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 7 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Pull her atop you to ride cowgirl

“You know what happens now,” you murmur, cradling the back of her head and giving her a slow, passionate kiss. Her hands are fumbling at the bulge in your jeans. Her fingers work at your belt.

“Are we going to make love?” She gasps.

“No,” you say, “you are going to take my hard cock out of my pants and you are going to ride it.”

“Oh!” She trembles with desire, tilting her head back so you can kiss and suck at her supple neck. Even with you distracting her, she manages to get your jeans unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped. Her warm hand slips into your boxers and grasps your hard cock. This elicits another gasp of surprise as she realizes just how big of a snake you have hiding in your jeans. She gets both hands around it and looks down in amazement. “Jake, it’s so big. I can’t… I can’t ride this.”

“Shhhhh, yes you can,” you say, turning her face towards you and kissing her hungrily. “I am going to get down on that floor and you are going to show me how bad you want this cock. How much, mmmmm, you need it in your wet little pussy.”

“Oh, yes,” she moans, melting into your embrace. “I need it inside me.”

You fall to your knees together, kissing with a mutual intensity that is matched by her hands stroking your hard cock and your hands exploring the curves of her beautiful body. You guide her atop you as you recline on the hard floor of the computer room. She straddles your hip, her hands still pumping up and down your rigid length as she towers above you. Her huge breasts bounce gently with the movement of her hands on your cock. You run your hands up from her hips to cradle and squeeze her plentiful mounds.

She angles her body forward, her breasts dangling nearly in your face. Her fat pink nipples and hanging titflesh prove to be too much for you to ignore. You bury your face against her warm mounds and smother yourself in her cleavage with a hand on either side of her breasts. The smothering becomes kissing and before long you are licking and sucking at her fat, pink nipples.

“Ohhhh,” cries the pastor’s undersexed wife.

Angela begins to moan with pleasure, rocking her hips, which bumps the hot, copper-furred groove of her pussy against the head of your cock. It only takes a little jostling of your hips and two guiding hands on her ass and you are lined up against her dewy petals. You look up into her pleasure-heavy brown eyes. Her full lips part in a moan of desire. Your hands on her hips guide her lower, until your straining cockhead invades her slick folds and her hot, wet pussy engulfs your straining hardness.

“Oh… my… god,” moans Angela, shuddering with pleasure as she slides lower, stretching her pussy as she takes every inch of your fat cock.

You reach around her shapely hips and grab two handfuls of her soft ass. She begins to ride atop the sensitive pillar of your cock, her huge tits gently heaving as she works up and down. Her pussy is exquisitely tight around your cock and it flutters against you as she moves atop you. You squeeze her ass with both hands and help to lift her up and settle her back down. At the same time, you move your own hips and begin to thrust into the snug velvet tunnel of her cunt.

“Ohhhh, Jake, slow,” she warns, stroking your chest. “It’s so much bigger than my husband’s cock.”

“Yeah, that’s right,” you say, not slowing down at all, “It’s what you’ve been craving, isn’t it, Angela?”

“Yesssss,” she hisses without a moment’s hesitation.

Her ass begins to flex in your grasp and her pussy pops more quickly up and down your rigid length. She is exceedingly wet, so much so that you can feel her juices spilling down your cock and dripping from your balls. Her up and down ride atop your fat cock takes on a lewd, wet sound that makes her hot pussy all the more inviting. You can feel the first stirring of your orgasm as Angela cries out, arching her back and thrusting down hard onto your cock.

“Cumming!” She wails, tossing her head back and bouncing vigorously on your cock. You hold her steady, stopping with your thrusts and letting her set her own pace as her inner walls clutch at your cock. As her ride slows and her whimpering pleasure subsides, you begin to move beneath her once more. This time, you are more intent on your own pleasure than Angela’s, but you still manage to make her cum a second time.

“Yes, fuck it,” she gaps, falling forward and pressing her tits against you. You raise your knees and hammer your cock into her from beneath and behind. Your legs smack loudly against her ass as you pound your surging cock into her squeezing pussy. Angela wails, “Ohhhh god, that’ so good.”

Her steamy cunt is driving you wild. She’s even tighter than Kelly! You feel your balls tightening up and you can’t hold back any longer.

“Going to cum,” you grunt, squeezing her round ass tightly and slamming your hard cock deep into her pussy.

“N-not inside me,” gasps Angela, lifting her head from your chest. “Birth control is against the church.”

Well, that’s silly, and it makes you want to cum deep inside her. But you would be learning a lesson almost as harsh as the one you’d be teaching Angela. No, now is not the time for taking that sort of risk, even if you desperately want to pump the gorgeous hotwife full of your cream.

“Ahhhhh! I’m going to cum!” You cry, giving her the final warning you can.

Perhaps realizing she is the one in control of the situation, Angela suddenly rolls off of you. The hot grip of her pussy leaves your cock twitching helplessly. Before you can voice a complaint, she is kneeling between your legs, taking hold of your cock and guiding it to her mouth. As her hot, sucking mouth closes on your cock, you let out a soft groan.

You meet her beautiful, brown-eyed gaze and you explode into her mouth. She winces and closes her eyes, but she does not stop sucking. Her head bobs eagerly and she moans around you as you blow what feels like a gigantic load into her mouth. In fact, her sucking only makes it continue longer than you thought possible. She even reaches a hand between your thighs and squeezes and massages your balls as you are cumming.

“Ohhhh, wow,” you laugh.

She pops your spent cock out of her mouth and holds a hand beneath her lips to keep your cum from spilling out. “You came so much,” she giggles, her words awkward because she is still holding your spunk in her mouth. “What should I do with it?”

“I think you know what you want to do,” you say, caressing her cheek.

She closes her mouth and you can see her throat work as she gulps down your heavy cumload. Seeing her swallow all that cum like a real slut makes your cock twitch again.

“Mmmmm, we need to get dressed,” she says.

She gives your cock a kiss, but rises to her feet. You lie there for a moment, marveling at her goddess-like proportions, but you know she is right. It’s time to get dressed.

CONTINUE >

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)