More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by master_x_2k master_x_2k

Next

Prologue

Prologue Arc

There’s a cave in the middle of the forest inhabited by goblin, a temporary shelter that became a permanent settlement. The tribe that lives there is small and weak, it formed not long ago when a group split from a bigger tribe a couple of years ago when three brothers, tired from the old tribe’s attempt at civilized and peaceful life, took their chattel and went searching for adventure and glory. A return to the old ways that they thought could take them to greatness.

They hadn’t had much success, and right then, the place was almost empty. All the able hands, a barely ten men strong raiding party, left in a daring attempt to collect resources and capture slaves, leaving behind those who couldn’t help on a fight.

The only male that stayed with the women was Thaid, one of the three brothers. He was old now, his skin a mossy discolored green, his beard long. The four goblin females were leaving middle age themselves. They guarded the meager scraps of gold and food they had, and the last prize from their only successful raid in a long time.

What was their last prize?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)