More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Prologue

I guess I should start with the day of the incident. It was early fall as I walked down the halls confused which wasn’t surprising for me since I was in a new school, didn’t know anybody and didn’t know where my classes where. It also didn’t help that it was a Friday when I started.

It had been a year since my parents’ divorce. When dad got remarried my mom took a new job. I could have stayed and finished my senior year with my dad but I decided to go with mom. She decided that private school would look good on college applications so there I was looking for my third period class.

Truth be told I got lost the first week mostly because of the girls. The school had only started letting male students in a few years back so most of them where either freshmen or sophomores. The only male students among the upper classmen are transfer students. I liked my odds if I could ever get up the nerve to actually talk to any of them though I figured that have to happen eventually even if by accident.

“I know the school’s history mister Lovecraft, I was the one who helped implement the changes though I sometimes regret it, please skip ahead.” Ms. Pierson said.

Right, so I found my class, after a student pointed it out behind me, as if I didn’t feel like a big enough idiot. I went into the class where most of the students had already piled in. I could feel most of the eyes on me as I walked in. I think there was one other guy in the class. I walked up to Ms. Cook the chemistry teacher’s desk and handed her my paper work and she welcomed me to the class. Giving me a text book she sent me on my way.

“Well please find a seat Mister Lovecraft.” Miss Cook said. I could make out three seats left in class as more students piled in, A shy brunette girl with glasses who sat up front, she kept glancing up at me through her glasses as she chewed on her pencil eraser.

In the middle was a very tall blonde girl in a basketball uniform, she was hard to miss. She was pretty and very tall with an athletic body though a little intimidating. She wore a school’s track uniform. She glanced over at me and then leaned over saying something to the girls at the table next to her, twins who wore matching cheer leading uniforms.

In the back sat a very pretty redhead cheerleader who hadn’t really paid me too much attention and was busy texting away on her phone as she chewed gum. I didn’t know at the time she just broken up with her boyfriend and was busy hexting him. I just knew she looked upset about something.

“Hexting?” Ms. Pierce asked?

Oh, sorry. Hex Texting or hate texting, like you’re putting a spell on someone I guess. She was spreading rumors about him telling everyone they broke up because his penis started to shrink from the steroids he was taking to stay on the football team at his school. Stuff like that.

“So where did you sit?” Ms. Pierce smiled as she sat back in her seat.

Where Should John Sit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)