More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jnightshade Jnightshade

Who to follow, Rachel, Sarah or someone else??

Professor J.J. Olive

J.J. Olive sits at her desk grading papers. With her pen, she pushes her long black hair out of her eyes. Her office door opens and a policeman storms in. She notes he is attractive, despite being pale and haggard. She sighs when she sees the wedding ring on his finger. He slams a wine bottle on her desk.

“I need your help. You have identify this!”

She frowns. “I’m a professor of the occult Mr....”

“Ashton, Pete Ashton.”

“As I was saying I’m a professor of the occult not a sommelier.”

“Please take a look at it. It’s important.”

She examines the wine bottle. It’s old, really old. There is a pentagram design on the bottle. It isn’t paint, it’s part of the glass itself.

“Shit, can’t be.”

“Can’t be what?”

“There is a legend. An understudy of Albertus Magnes, Johan Standis. His books were destroyed by the church.”

She pulls an extremely old book from you shelf and opens it to a familiar page.

“Yes, that’s one of the bottles.”

“What was in it?”

“Wine. Not just any wine though. The legend goes that a warlord asked him to fashion the ultimate weapon. He is said to have captured a bride of Dracula. His youngest, Mariska. It was said she was the only one of his undead brides whose sexuality survived the transformation to undead. Her desires were said to be quite...deviant.”

“What did he do?”

“I’m getting to that Mr. Ashton. Don’t interrupt. Supposedly he drained her of blood. Then he mixed it with wine and placed it in special bottles. The bottles were designed to increase the potency of the vampire blood. After aging it for a year it was to be given to the warlords army, turning them all into master vampires. This is were the legend is hazy. Supposedly, while aging the wine Johan was captured by Mariska. With the tables turned she did unspeakable things to him. He vowed to destroy his wine. I thought he had. Tell me this was empty when you found it.”

“It was, but only because my wife drank it.”

“Interesting. How was she behaving?”

“She’s a fucking vampire. I need your help. Is there a cure?”

“I believe so. This book outlines how to make the wine, and also how to reverse its effects, so long as the drinker hasn’t killed. Here’s the part you won’t like though. I need at least a drop of the wine.”

“Shit, that means we’re going back. You will help won’t you?”

Will you help?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)