More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

The Princess?

Princess

Princess Cote was a nerdy girl from rural Canada who loved everything about fantasy. She played table top games with her friends, went larping and cosplaying a couple of times, and played a plethora of rpgs on her game systems at home. Princess was in for quite the surprise today when she came home from school.

She drove home in her sedan and parked it in the driveway of her parent's suburban home that looked just the same as all the others in the neighborhood. She closed the front door behind her and tossed her bag next to the table and said to herself, "Professor Alexander gave us sooo much calculus homework! I'll get it done later," as she headed up the stairs. Her parents wouldn't be home for a few hours so she had all the time to whatever she wanted without their judgmental eyes on her forcing her to get work done until she was nagged into oblivion. In her room she was met by the various themed sets of furniture and decorations and her "Litcher 3" poster, oh how she'd admired its main character Gerald.

Firstly she booted up her game system and bouced backward onto the bed with her controller in hand, navigating through the screens so she could immerse herself in the world of "Drake Era: Inquirium". Even though it was her third play through, she believed she had to get it just right in time for the next game in the franchise where her story would carry over. Quickly the world fell away and she was so intune with the characsters that she could barely tell what was going on around her.

A wormhole ripped through time and space out of nowhere and began sucking things slienetly into its dark swirl of green and red. Soon half of the room was missing and Princess had paused in order to get something to eat and opened her door only to have it swing into the wall violently. She turned around and saw the growing portal as it consumed her bed and ripped her controller from the console. The had picked up soon after and anything not held down was flying into the hole. Princess held onto the doorknob with dear life to avoid being swallowed up by the wormhole, but her grip began to fade.

Her dog, colonel had come inside and smelled her scent and went upstairs to see her owner only to wander into the room and be taken off his feet. The poor golden retriever scraped against the carpet before being sucked up with a echoing yelp. Princess held out a had yelling, "Colonel, no!", then attempted to re grasp the knob only to be torn from it as one hand wasn't enough. Princess twirled in the air as the portal sucked her up and remained a few moments longer before closing and leaving an empty room behind.

Everything had become whit by the time Princess had regained consciousness and then it faded away to the scene of a pleasant riverbank. Green grass and plants shifted in the wind as water rolled by as soft background noise. Princess sat up and rubbed her head then stood amongst the greenery wondering what in the hell had just happened. It was then she noticed that wherever the wormhole had sent her, her clothes sure as hell didn't arrive with her.

Her fair skin shined in the sunlight as she looked around to see if anyone was nearby. Sure, her large breasts were something to be proud of but she had at least and ounce of modesty and preferred to keep her body hidden by sensible clothes until she met the person she'd marry. When she saw that she was alone she let her guard down and stood up once more from her half crouched position and let go over her breasts. She then calmed down, put a hand on her hip, and cocked her head, "Where in the hell am I and what happened to my clothes?!"

Note: Princess is in the land in which all of the characters in this story reside. She will have to adjust to living here until she can find a way home. Until then she will face its dangers and most likely lose her clothes along the way. She will also encounter the other princesses of this story and form a party with them on a grand quest to get back home. Princess will mostly face humiliation situations while the other characters will take the bullet for her in other more strenuous ones.

What is Princess to do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)