More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ErisAphrodite ErisAphrodite

Whose Tale do you read?

Princess Xalendra's Tale

Princess Xalendra of Xolstice stood in her bedroom window on the night of the midsummer's festival. She looked down upon the land, where the city's celebrations had yet to cease, and stared blankly with her head nestled in her hand. The night was hot, and her attire appropriately light; a pale-pink basque bodice and white stockings. It wasn't much, but she was alone in her own room, and so she didn't have to worry about her appearance.

She thought of the fun people must be having down in the city for such sounds and lights to be playing about so late at night, but she was still dwelling upon the decision of whether or not to travel all the way down to have some fun of her own. The dark stone walls of Castle Xolstice spread far and wide around her window, and the few other windows on this western wall were mostly dark as well. Her family was probably asleep by now, so she thought it was very possible she could slip out without notice.

Xalendra had to admit, she was growing increasingly bored these days, however it was almost unthinkable for her to go so far as to sneak out in the night! She was the Princess of Xolstice! She was a proper Maiden, and always had, and was expected to continue to “act as such”. Unfortunately for her, she found that mind-numbingly boring. But this summer night, she was awfully restless. She had to do something fun, right?

How does Xalendra combat her boredom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)