More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MistWolf MistWolf

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Princess Leia (Star Wars)

"I would rather be a monster that believes in something, that would sacrifice everything to make the galaxy better, than be someone who sits on the sidelines and watches as if it has no consequences to them."

―Princess Leia Organa

Princess Leia Organa was one of the Rebel Alliance's greatest leaders, fearless on the battlefield and dedicated to ending the tyranny of the Empire. Daughter of Padmé Amidala and Anakin Skywalker, sister of Luke Skywalker, and with a soft spot for scoundrels, Leia ranks among the galaxy's great heroes.

Personality and traits :

"I don't doubt your capabilities, not even for a moment. Taking on all these responsibilities… they've shaped you into a glittering star. You are remarkable. But this is too dangerous, Leia."

―Bail Organa, before her mission to Tatooine

Of commanding presence, Leia Organa was a sharp-witted diplomat who was unafraid to speak her mind, even when confronted by powerful figures like Darth Vader and Grand Moff Tarkin. Fierce, outspoken and headstrong, she would accomplish whichever task she imposed on herself, for she would try to put duty before her own personal needs—likely, as a result of her upbringing. Furthermore, she never cared much for being royalty for her priority was to help those who needed her, and not wealth nor recognition. In spite of her self-discipline, Organa had a fiery temper she often struggled to control, and was eager to prove herself, to be recognized for what she could do instead of for her title of nobility. Stubborn, brave and smart, she only 'gave as good as she got,' which was one of the reasons why Han Solo had taken a liking to her.

Despite her commitment to Alderaan's values of pacifism, Organa believed in self defense and in fiercely fighting for the galaxy's freedom. With remarkable leadership qualities, Organa was also known for being able to keep her composure even in humiliating situations to perform daring feats, like diving into a garbage chute or strangling the infamous Jabba the Hutt. A woman of action, eager to get things done and making positive differences in the world, Organa was impatient, a trait she shared with her brother Luke.

Where is Leia when she becomes naked and how does it happen ?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)