More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 9 by SergeantPepper SergeantPepper

What's next?

Holiday

It was a way to reconnect, Ariana had said. They hadn't spent much time together in so long - put like that, of course they should take a holiday together. What that didn't explain is why Ariana had chosen to take them here.

"Ari," Victoria said. "Do you want to explain why they wanted us to strip down in the middle of reception?"

"It makes the other guests feel judged if you're the only one wearing something," Ariana said, only half paying attention as she looked at a sign.

"Follow-up question," Victoria said. "Why is our holiday at a nudist resort?"

"You wanted to reconnect," Ariana said. "Share interests, and you really need to unwind. I think it's this way."

Ariana led them down the path surrounded by greenery. Victoria wasn't sure if she was looking for their room or for a bar. She could definitely do with a drink.

"Careful," Ariana said, hand going around Victoria's waist when she stumbled.

"Ari," Victoria said eventually.

She felt a distinct squeeze. Ariana smiled at her.

"Why is your hand there?" Victoria said.

"If you don't know the answer to that, you need to unwind way more than I thought," Ariana said. "Oh! Here we are!"

They came out into a clearing by a pool, several dozen people just as naked as the two women splashing around. Ariana's hand didn't move from her ass. If anything, it dipped a little lower - Victoria bit her lip.

"Really? In front of everyone?" Victoria said, blushing.

"They're cool," Ariana said. "At least they were when I came here with Liz."

"What?"

"Shhh, relax," Ariana said. "I'll find us somewhere comfy. This will be a great couple of weeks, you'll see."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)