More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Home schooled in sex-ed.

Hands on approach, nothing can replace practice.

He entered his parents' bedroom, the place he was conceived nearly 19 years ago. His mom was standing on the side of the bed with a towel around her body. John was pretty sure there wasn't anything under it. In other circumstances he would probably have used Move to make it fall but he knew it wouldn't stay on for very long.

"Alright I'm going to teach you the basics on how to act with a girl in the bedroom. We won't have sex though, I'm your mother and your first time should be reserved for your true love. Remove all your clothes, the first part is to learn not to be embarrassed by being naked around a girl," she instructed him.

He removed his clothes by hand, troubled by how long it took. He had already adapted to removing them from his inventory in only one day. Soon he was standing in front of his mother, totally naked, and with his hands in front of his dick. She had stopped bathing him when he turned 9 so it was the first time she saw him naked in 9 years. She pointed at his hands and he removed them. He hoped she wouldn't mind his size, he knew his father was bigger even if he didn't know how much.

"Not bad, I assume you're now very familiar with your own anatomy with the time you spend locked in your room so we will go on with mine as an example of female anatomy. I will lay on the bed for a few minutes, feel free to look, touch, explore, taste anything you see so that you will be familiar with it on your first time with your girlfriend. Once you're done we will practice a few things that will get you points with the ladies," she said. She threw away her towel, revealing her awesome body. For the first time he was seeing her naked in her full glory from her huge tits to her carefully trimmed pussy.

John looked at first but soon he realized how much of a chance it was. In a sense all he did was make her horny, he didn't his way with her. Everything here was her idea. He began touching and caressing her skin, spiralling towards those places he normally couldn't see or reach. He couldn't resist putting his face on the soft cushion of her tits for a moment, before going between her legs for a first real encounter with a pussy since he came out of it.

A devious thing crossed his mind. He had a ton of mana left and with the top quality meal the regen was ticking. Enhancing his mother would be a nice thing to do to her and his dad.

He used Augment body on her pussy aiming at her clitoris even if he knew it would affect the whole area. It grew a bit and became redder, poking out of its hood.

Augment body lvl2, 45mp.
The effects of the spell are now an increase of 6% per spell. The increase is retroactive on spells previously cast. Cap is now 3 spells.

Awesome! He got this. And now a discount and boost on it for free. His dick was now 2% bigger even if it didn't show, but in the long run it would stack. With an another spell his dick would be 19% better than what he started with. And with the next upgrade 31%...

He had to do it now, before he could use it. The problem was that he didn't have enough mana for that, he had about 30 left but couldn't wait a few minutes for the regen. He thought of the instant refill; it would be wise to use it everyday but a shame to waste the mana he had left.

Well he could... No, he already did it twice. It wouldn't be reasonable to do it another time. But.... Fuck it! He cast Arouse a third time on his mom. He then used the refill from the bracelet and Augment body on his dick. He could cast it three more times with his extended mana bar and the discount he was getting. He wished to use it on himself to improve his body, but there would be time for that later, this was a one time thing.

He decided to cast it three times in a row on his mother's boobs. Making them 19% bigger and more sensitive. And then kept caressing her with one hand while he explored her pussy with the other.

Her juices had the smell he recognized from June's thong, female excitement. He could see his mother twitch, his probing teasing her very excited pussy.

"Oh, yeah. Hmm, I mean it is time for a bit of practice. I'm sure you spotted where everything is now. The first thing is kissing, it will happen first on the date and a bad kiss could ruin your chances if she loves you less than you love her," she explained. John expected her to explain to him a few things but she just dragged him to her and kissed him, locking him in a hug with his hard dick pressed against her soft skin, her huge tits on his own chest. His first kiss with June was a short thing that left him surprised and unable to react.

Here he could feel her tongue exploring his mouth and playing with his own. He was in heaven. He soon began to return the attention, trying to match her moves.

When she was satisfied he was OK that she broke it. "Good, you are a decent kisser. You'll get better with practice but it will do for a beginner. The next part is oral sex. I know you boys are all about getting your little sausages licked but here is the secret. Women love to receive oral sex. A girlfriend who knows you will go down on her will let you do a lot more if you are good at it. So come on, show me what you got," she said. John guessed that while it was true it had more to do with how on fire her pussy was than the schedule of the lesson she wanted to teach him.

He laid between her legs and began kissing her pussy, he could see her touch her tits and pinch her nipples, probably amazed that it felt better today than usually.

John had seen it done many times (usually by another girl), his thousands of hours watching porn would probably pay off now. He began licking, sucking, probing, using his tongue to explore her labia and sucking on her perky clitoris, pinching it lightly between his lips.

After a few minutes his mother grabbed the sheet with both hands and screamed.

"Ohhhh, yes!!!"

She made him get up and then licked her own juices from his face. John had not been able to resist playing with his dick while pleasuring her and when she did something so sexy he came on her stomach.

"Don't worry it will happen sometimes, you are young and it will get up again soon. You did an excellent job there. Do that on a girl and she will never let you go. Hmm, really tasty too and look how much there is, it will be fun for the next part," she told him while scooping his cum from her belly and eating it.

He might have gone over board with the third Arouse spell but he couldn't stop here, he had to know what was next.

"And what is the next part?" he asked.

"Well there should have been some massage training while you recovered but considering our little friend is still hard as steel we will go on with something better. I could show you a blowjob but there is something you will never get unless the lucky lady is as gifted as I am (well June certainly was or would be after a few spells). Have you ever heard of a tit-fuck?" she asked him.

Des#18_CharacterSheet

Well it was only one of his greatest fantasies and a good training for Saturday.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)